Background History

Moving to a new country isn't the easiest to do. Team was born in Thailand and lived there until he was five years old but had to move to USA, because his dad was offered a new job there. So the whole family decided to move there. His mom, dad, him and his three brothers Sean, Off and Jay. Off and Jay are twins and oldest of the brothers. Sean is only two years apart from Team so they are really close.

Since Team was only five years old when they moved to the states he doesn't remember much about living in Thailand. He has only come to visit his grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins three times since they moved abroad. He and Sean loved living in New York and they had alot of friends they hung out with.

But his oldest siblings remember how it was living in Thailand and they missed it. So after Off and Jay graduated from high school they moved back to Thailand to study in the university, mostly because they missed their friends since childhood. They always felt odd, different and unwelcomed in the states, since they were already teenagers when they moved away. Plus they wanted to get back to the warm weather, they said. Their parents agreed and let them move back. Which was a good thing since both now were celebrities, Jay was one of Thailands greatest rapper and Off had become an actor. Off also found his boyfriend Gun whom he is working with as well.

All brothers are close and they love and respect each other. They don't let others judge them, they are who they are.

But when their parents told them they will have to move back to Thailand again because they had been deported, because of the new president Donald Trumps stupid evaluation, so their parents work visas had been revoked. Even though Sean and Team had been american citizens since they were 10 and 12 years old. They didn't want to live in the states by themselves with no relatives around, so they decided to move back to Thailand with their parents. Even though they weren't happy at all, leaving their whole life behind to start a new one. Again.

So now Team and Sean will start at the Ocean University of Thailand. Sean was transfered from the Ocean University of America to Thailand, but Team will start new. Team got a scholarship from the Ocean University of America to join their colleges swimming team, because he was a junior championship in both his junior and high school swimming team. So of course the collage accepted him in to their University.

Sean was studying in the Economics department so he will continue his studies in Thailand, together with his oldest cousin Nine, whose also studying to be an economer like him. Then Nines younger brothers would start there aswell; Perth and Krit. They will study the same as Team, to become engineers.

************************************
Somewhere in the future

************************************

"F*ck, I can't take it anymore."

"huu, what does he mean?"

"I want you."

"..."

"Kiss me, Win."

************************************

Cast

Prem as Team