*Chapter 3*

This chapter is for you Chelle- Louise Corsa.

Hey guys don't forget to tell me what you think about this story and if there's any misunderstandings plz feel free to ask and I will be happy to explain. On with the story. ( unedited)

*Antoniyo p.o.v*

"Why the fuck can't I get that bitch out of my mind" I scream to no one in particular, me Antoniyo Blake screaming like a fucking girl can you believe that, if only Tieo or Mark, especially Zack could see me now, they would surly laugh. Me Antoniyo rattle up over a pussy I must be going crazy without knowing.

Why the hell did a tell them to kill her?, why the hell does she affect me so much?, why the hell is it that when I think about her all I want to do is kiss her until I pass out?, why the hell did she had to barge into my damn life?, why the hell am I thinking about her non stop?, and why the hell am a killing my self with why the hell questions?...

I must be going crazy, that was the only taught that keeps running in my head. How was it that a 26 years old healthy man like myself be going crazy?, I must have inherited some crazy ass genes from one of my parents....yes that must be it there was no other explanation.

I can only imagin whats happening to her this very moment..can picture her pretty face looking pale with fear, I wonder if she will beg for her life. Oh I wish I wasn't so damn stupid to tell Zack to kill her. Now look at me about ready to break down all for Kim a girl I don't even know.

It was when I heard the first shot that everything becomes clear as day,... Oh god please don't let that be her, it can't be oh God please, how the hell could they had reach the dungeon so fucking fast?,.. Oh my, oh my , oh my,... Th..tha...that..can't be her she can't be dead..

It was with those taught that I bolted out of my bed room door..rushing down the hall way with fear on my face...for what?... I girl I ordered to be killed, could you believe that. My taughts were in shambles by time I rounded a second corner to reach my destination and I could feel the back of my eyes burn with the tears that threaten to escape.

If my fellow men were to see me now they would surly lose all the respect they has for me. The might Antoniyo Blake about two seconds away from having a heart attack, running like the devil himself was playing tag with him. Me Antoniyo one of the richest, heartless and most fearfull man running to save a thief.

The relief that pour through me upon reaching the door to the dungeon was immediate and I barge through the door without a second taught. And what I saw nearly floored me with relief.. She's alive.

Kim was kneeling on the floor with Zack behind her holding a gun to her head and before I could think about what my words would do I shouted "don't kill the bitch I have a great idea", and Zack along with ever other souls in the room turn to look at me but only the bravest of them all dear to say "what?" in confussion and I found myself repeating what I have said " don't kill her I have a great idea on how I can have her pay back all the money she had stole with bonus of course"..

Seeing Zack confused face I continue on with a smirk " we can't lie her body is perfect", I said looking kim over from head to toe before adding the parting shot " she can use that".. I watch as Zack snap his head to look at kim pale face, that by now has understand the meaning to my words.

And before I know what was happening she was up on her feet running towards me only to feel a burning sensation on my cheek sealing her hatred for me with words that had me frozen to my spot " I WILL KILL YOU!"

*MARK P.O.V*

Silence that was all that greeted us once Kim words were spoken, not a soul in the room could say a word we were all frozen even Antoniyo the great and that was saying something in it's self....and the worse part was that the words wasn't what shock us but the truth to which they hold. Never in all my 25 years that I have known Antoniyo has anyone and I mean anyone spoke to him that way.

"And the shit hits the fucking fan" I heard one of the prisoners say and we all turn to look at him, lock behind a small cell looking like death.... Silence that's all that followed until he spoke again "see you bunch of pussy can't say a fucking word" and then he laugh a dark humourless sound that had me cringing and Zack stepping back looking at Antoniyo.

" what's your name?" Antoniyo said walking toward the man's cell that was located in the far corner of the room so dark it was almost unrecognizably. "that's not your concern boy," he said with a calm I didn't know any soul posses "what you should be concern about is little miss sunshine words, in all my months here I have never heard another been spoke words with such finality and that should be your only concern sunny boy" he said again before going silent as if he hadn't even said a word.

"Tieo find out what's his name and why he's here again" Antoniyo said, looking as if he was contemplating something. "How the hell did he survive for so long" he went on to say to no one in particular and just like that he was back to his old self leaving me to think back on zack words.

Maybe Zack was rite when he said Antoniyo was finally punch in the face by love. Am not a stupid guy and if the others did not notice I did the relief that pour out of him when he burst through that door was strangling any person with sense could tell that he was running, no dought thinking the shot he heard was Zack killing Kim.

I couldn't stop smiling maybe I should help Zack set up our friend after all, "and why the fuck are you smiling?" Tieo snarl and it was then that I decided to test my friendship with Antoniyo by saying "it's nice to see our old friend showing emotion toward Kim, why did you came here Antoniyo?...didn't think we could have kill her without leaving a trace" I said scarcasm dripping from my words and a big smile on my face.

The speed at which Antoniyo turn to look at me was unnatural if I didn't know any better I would've say he wasn't human..

,....................................................................... Short I know..next chapter will be better just you wait and see..and their's tuns of drama coming up so stick around to find out..