2

Jennie

The cold weather welcomes Jennie as she step out to the land of South Korea. It's been years since she visit Korea after her grandfather died. It was a short visit but many memories were made in a small time. She never thought she will be back here since her mother wanted her to study college in Boston after she graduated in high-school but there's a responsibility that Jennie can't refused to take down even her own mother can't do about it.

"Jendueke! Here!" Someone shouts in arriving area where she saw a big placards with her name on it. Good thing Jennie is wearing her mask on that covers half of face will save her from embarrassment.

She approached the person who looked like an idiot waving her placards while smiling at her.

'She doing it with purpose.' Jennie thought as she rolled her eyes when they made an eye contact.

"Welcome back my dearest cousin! Do you like my surprise?" Jisoo, her cousin mockingly asked Jennie as she plastered the placards in Jennie's face.

"Keep that shit away from me or I shoved it to your asshole, my dearest cousin." She coldly said as she grits her mouth while shooting daggers to her cousin.

Jisoo pouts as she give the placards to the man beside her. She mumbled something that Jennie didn't catch up.

"Did you say something?" Jennie said and glared at her. Jisoo just smile and hug Jennie as if they didn't saw each other last week.

"I miss you so much, Jendeukie."

Jennie smiles and reciprocate the hug to Jisoo. Jisoo is her cousin and also her best friend. Jisoo was the only cousin that she talked and hang out among the other relatives she had.

"The car is here, Miss Kim." The bodyguard get the luggage while others guide them to their car.

They start walking to their car along with their bodyguards, many people stares at them curiously trying to recognize the two ladies.

"The Kims prepared a dinner tonight at Grandpa's mansion, you have to come since it's your welcome party." Informed Jisoo,

Jennie instantly rolled her eyes as she heard what Jisoo said.

She hates her relatives especially her father's siblings since they never accepted them as part of the family. His father is a rebellious son but despite of this, his grandfather reign him as the successor of the company assumed he will become dignified and elevated. Instead her father run away and disappear, that's the time Jennie's mom came into the picture and decided to moved in to New Zealand to have peaceful life.

However, her father disappeared again into the thin air. Her mother got worried so they went back to Seoul hoping his family knew something but it turns out nothing. Until now, his disappearance still unknown.

"Sorry, I can't." Jisoo stops their track and face Jennie with her pleading looks.

"Granny was the one who planned this and everyone was forced to go. If I can't bring you there with me, i will be dead." Jisoo said as if her life depends on Jennie's approval.

Jennie just signed. She looked at Jisoo once again finding any signs of lying but all she saw was fear and despair. Knowing her grandmother, she will do everything to make everything goes to her favor. And that's what Jennie gets from her grandmother traits. Being impulsive and stubborn.