Chapter 3

Befor the little girl knew it he was taken her clothes off all she could do was close her eyes and cry uncle mike did things he should have never done with a girl all the little girl could hear was yes your a good little girl yes yes yes after all is said and done he got up put his clothes back on and sat down and told the little girl "Now this is between you and me" if you tell anyone I will have to come back and  punish you for being a bad girl "Now I don't want to have to kill you and im sure you don't want that now do you the little girl with tears in her eyes nods no and she run up to her bedroom shut the door and cired .............

Days go by finally the little girls come home from school and the cops was there the little girl was so scared as she got off the bus when she walked up to the mail box to check the mail the little girls mother said come her baby mama needs to talk to u so as the little girl approach to her mother with fear in her eyes her mother said you and your brother is  going to go with your aunt for a little bit the little girl smiled and said okay I'm going to go get my stuff as a little girl got  into to her aunts car she look back and smile at her mother and shut the door her aunt started driving and she is explain why the cops were there she said that our uncle messed with the neighbors little girl then she looked at the little girl and said did he ever try anything with u ann its ok you no you can trust ur auntie I will keep you safe I won't let nothing happen to you the little girl just busted into tears and said i dont want to die she didn't have to say nothing  else her aunt seen it in the little girls eyes and turn the car back around and went to the little girls house as she pulled up the little girl's mom walked up and said what's going on and then the aunt told her mom what happened the mother went and grabbed the little girl and put her in the living room and set her on the couch as a little girl was talking to the cop her uncle Mike walked in and all the little girls seen was him go flying over the couch.......