~First chapeter~

It was morning, Azerbaijan stood in front of the mirror, staring sternly at its reflection.
Yesterday, Turkey wrote to her that they would meet as usual in Imbiss, because this is their favorite place where you can have a meal and chat on unimportant, but funny topics.
As all people knew, Turkey and Azerbaijan were beams of friends from their childhood, nothing could tear them off!
When it was already the hour when they should meet, Azerbaijan stood near Imbisse and waited for Turkey, which went to her one minute later, but it wasn’t scary for her. They ordered a doner kebab, delicious Turkish dishes.
These two countries chatted about their life, how their family lives and anything else.
Then, when they finished eating, Turkey’s hand of Azerbaijan to go further, in this moment Azerbaijan had everything. Turkey doesn’t do that.
Then they walked around the park and talked further there, and then Turkey answered Azerbaijan home.
Home Armenia ran to Azerbaijan and pushed her.
Azerbaijan: -ARMENIA!
Armenia: -What? Should I be sorry for you?
Then Azerbaijan stood up, looking at Armenia not very pretty and went to the Bath. There she washed and changed clothes. Then she went to the kitchen and cooked the Soup and ate it. She was too lazy to call brothers and sisters. After eating, a small country went for a walk.
At the same time, Greece wanted to talk with Turkey about important things in the park. They quarreled there. But Azerbaijan was walking in a friend not far from them. Turkey saw it and ...