Total Drama World Tour: Exclusive

3rd Point Of View
Harmony sighs in relaxation sitting in her hot tub watching the lights change colour.

She giggles seeing Ting Ting running towards her, jumping into the hot tub splashing her as Harmony holds him close to her as they both close their hands before hearing her door knock loudly.

Ting Ting growls at the door before purring as Harmony scratches his ear.

Harmony: "It's opened!!!"

The door opens revealing Team Chris with Owen and Noah averting their gaze, Izzy backflipping into her room, Tyler struggling to look away and Alejandro gazing at her body as she steps out of the hot tub.

Harmony: "May i help you?"

Izzy: "Izzy had the tummy rumbles and needs cake and ice cream!!!"

Owen: "With sprinkles?"

Noah sighs hitting Owen in the side as Harmony grabs a towel wrapping Ting Ting before picking him up walking slowly to Team Chris as they step back with the boys worried but Izzy smiles and giggles as Harmony produces two ice cream bars and hands them to Owen and Izzy before turning her back on them as the door closes.

She sighs looking towards Ting Ting as he chews a cuddly toy cutely. Harmony smiles hearing her boyfriend telling his team to leave to prepare for the next challenge.

Harmony: *To Ting Ting* "Do you think i was a bit harsh to the rest of the team?"

Ting Ting shakes his head before cuddling up to the cuddly toy and falls asleep using the towel as a blanket as she lets out a small laugh.

Harmony: "Yeah i thought so now what was i doing? Oh right chilling the fuck out"   

She enters the hot tub again sighing as the camera cuts to Team Chris looking at Owen and Izzy enjoying their ice cream bars.

Alejandro shakes his head before looking to the door of Harmony's room and takes his phone, sneaking into the cargo hold before texting somebody and chuckling at the response.

Alejandro: "Just you wait my Petite princess you have no idea what I have planned for you"

End Of Clip