Oops

"Ouch!" the strongest chemical spilled onto my arm. It burned through my clothing and maybe 2 layers of my skin. I ran inside he house to clean off my arm, but unfortunately our 2 bathrooms were in use. I ran outside to the hose and turned it on. I started to clean of my arm when I look up on the roof above the garage. Something red, orange and yellow kept flickering. I wanted to climb up and find out what it was until it revealed itself. A flame.🔥 My explosion started a fire. I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran inside the house and I told my father. He ran outside to see and try to put it out with the hose, but it was already blocking the back door. I screamed to my mother to evacuate everybody. Everyone got out in time. I realized that Ginger wasn't with us. "She's still in there. We have to help her." I yelled at my father. The fire department arrived and put out the fire. They found a dog and I knew that my dog that I've had since I was 7 years old was dead. We had to go to our other house in Tennessee since our house was demolished by the fire. The sad thing about going to Tennessee was that we got Ginger there. I cried when I saw the welcome to Tennessee sign. My father pulled into the parking lot of the same place we got Ginger, then went inside. He was in there for around 20 minutes until he came out with a brown dog that looked just like Ginger because it was one of Ginger's siblings.