JEMMY MOMENTS

Moment 1:
J-hope was caught staring at Emmy when she was looking for her members/Unnies. When she looked his way he send her a Finger Heart. During the 2016 MMA (Melon Music Awards) Both HoSeok And Emmy was seen coming from backstage Breath less than before and they both had red/Purplish markings on their necks. Their members seem to have knowledge on what went down backstage between the two.
Moment 2:
When Emmy did a cover of All BTS solo songs for a project that they had her do by herself and not with her members. During the last solo she Did "Boy Meets Evil", Or
"Boy vs Evil,"During the dance her shirt went up and during that HoSeok was also showed on the jumbo/Big Screen and his reactions was priceless. After people started to suspect something was going on between the two Idols,Emmy is known as the goddess of Dancing/Rapping/Singing/Athleticism/And is known as the Daughter of Korea cause she met Korea's president During her time when she was a model for BigHit,Sm,Cube And Jyp Entertainment before she went to YG Entertainment then became the last known member of Black Pink.
Moment3:
when black pink had won their first Award You can see J-Hope holding her hand.  The members of the idols seem to be use to them holding hands cause they didn't have a reaction to it being on Kpop drama News, Neither did their Entertainments but both idols never hid their relationship from the media cause on their accounts you can see multiple photos of all the members together and in the back Emmy and J-Hope where kissing. Most fans where shocked but some not so much cause they  always gave hits that something might be going on between them.
Moment 4:
Emmy was doing a V live and in the background you can hear Hobi's voice saying," Babe Come To Bed" some fans  where suspicious of the Live cause you can see on her face she was trying not to smile. 40 minutes in the live she started to play BTS songs but only sing/Rap to j-Hopes parts only. During the end of the live you can see a shadow figure stand up and walk to her and whisper something to her but not many Fans Caught it cause it was to low, People on the live saw that her face got red as she told them that she needed to go.