The Incursion Trials [Introduction]

Once more, the perilous land of 2b2t has come under a new era. An era that had brought peace to and unity throughout the supposedly anarchic server. It had all started when the Veterans had retired and left the server in a short span. Within this short span, a secret order by the name of the New Builders League plotted to do an incursion to take control over the entire server.

The main owner of 2b2t had handed to them the rights to take over the server for a certain amount of time. He gave them 3 years of free reign if they were successful in their incursion. Indeed they were successful. An arms-full of them were professional hackers hired from the darkest depths of the dark web. After careful planning a month ago, and their extraordinary skills, they had successfully overthrown the Veterans.

The player know as DangerSalt had slain FitMC in a brutal battle at the world's edge.

With that, the benevolent league had effectively taken control of the entire server, leaving the newbies completely at their mercy. Due to their superior position, they subjected a majority of the Veterans to brutal and certain-death trials for their own amusement. The few they had not subjected tot sir trials, were killed instead and permanently banned from the server.

These people whom were once great masters of the anarchy server, had effectively been thrown out and put into disgrace in a matter of hours...

FitMC was spared and instead imprisoned. The new League had turned their rule tyrannous. Now ruling over the server with an iron fist. A majority of those players whom once played the server had left it, never to return. Those whom had newly joined the server...are not slaves to the New Builders. Those whom had opposed, at least. Those who sided with them, became their peasants and army, which further increased their power tenfold.

One captured newbie was one of the name of Dynam8...
________________________