Google Ads Bidding Strategies

Google ads are an impotent platform for digital marketing. Google ads are an advertising service by Google for businesses to display ads on Google and its advertising network. The ad word programs are enabled to businesses to set a budget for an advertisement. The ad services mainly focused on keywords. There are mainly five types of keywords broad match, phrase, exact, modified and negative keywords. Google ads bidding strategies can help to get closer and closer to your goals. Lets we discuss the different types of google ads bidding strategies.

1)Manual Cost Per Click(CPC)

2)Automated Cost Per Click

3)Enhanced Cost Per Click(ECPC)

4)Cost Per Thousand Impression(CPM)

5)Target Cost Per Acquisition(CPA)

6)Target ROAS(Return On Ad Spend)

7)Maximize Conversions

Manual Cost Per Click(CPC)

Manual CPC is different from automated CPC. A bidding method is a set your own cost per click for your ads. It allows you to set bids at the ad group and keyword level.

Automated Cost Per Click

Automated Bidding strategies are google control to set up your bids. This helps to get more clicks within your daily budget for the specific campaign. Smart bidding is a subset of automated bid strategies.

Enhanced Cost Per Click

Automatically adjusted your manual bids to try to maximize conversions. It helps to get more conversions from the manual bidding. This automatically sets for your bid target.it helps to increase conversions while keeping your cost per conversion the same as you are getting with manual bidding. Help to increase conversions while trying to maintain the overall spend.

Cost Per Thousand Impression

It is based on the number of impressions (times your ads are shown)that you receive YouTube or the google display network. It is a marketing term used to denote the price of 1000 advertisement impressions on the web pages.

Target Cost Per Acquisition(CPA)

 It helps to increase conversions while targeting specific costs per acquisition. It is also known as conversion optimizer and cost per action. Google ads used to machine learning to automatically optimize bid for each and every auction. Target CPA is mainly two types of standard strategy for a single campaign and portfolio strategy for multiple campaigns.

Target Return On Ad Spend(ROAS)

Target ROAS is helped to increase the conversion value while targeting specific ROAS. Your bid is automatically optimized at auction time. It is available for a standard strategy for a single campaign or a portfolio strategy for multiple campaigns.

Maximize Conversions

 It is just want to spend your entire budget instead of targeting a specific cost per acquisition, you can use maximum conversions. It is automatically set a bid to help to get the conversions for your campaign while spending your budget. Your bid is automatically optimized bid for each and every auction.

Focus on Impression

Target Search Page Location: It is automatically set your bids help to increase the chance of your ads appears at the top page.Target Outranking Share: Google ads automatically set your search bid to help to meet the target.Cost Per Thousand Viewable ImpressionsCost Per Thousand Impressions(CPM)

To find out more about google ads bidding strategies, how an where to implement you can to check digital marketing course in Kochi. Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services by using new technologies like desktop, mobile phones, tablets, etc. It is different platforms like search engine optimization, social media marketing, search engine marketing, inbound marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.