Wish For You, Every Night...

HIII IM BACK!! :)))) ...... I wasnt gone for very long BUT STILL :)))) ENJOY!!

--------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V

Me and the police an that decided he was gunna check the area to see if Luka really is a witch were hiding behind a big leafy bush (XD XD). I peeked my head out to see the police car parked.

We both made our way out of the bush and across the road where the police man walked over to a really, big dude.

"Walk over to the car and stay quiet. You are under arrest for being apart of a crime," He he....

I ran in with two other police officers, who came outta knowhere like the wrecking balls they are, and searched for the room that Jasmin had said that they were in....

Door at the back of the main room. With a grey, warn and scraped plate on it...

FOUND IT!!

I ran at it and jumped against it and the door poped open with a BANG!

"FREEZE!"

Dahvie's P.O.V

Luka came back in the room with a rope and a pocket knife. I'm so scared!  I don't want to die.... this is for Jayy, Dahvie.

This is for Jayy...... He'll hurt Jayy if you don't......

Luka came over to me and grabbed me, pulling me to the chair that sat just in Jayy's view.... he screamed and thrashed and Justin started to cry for me. I hope he doesn't kill or hurt himself in any way after I'm ...... dead.

Luka lent forward and kissed me full on the lips then pulled away and smirked at me. He threw the pocket knife away on the ground. WUT??

"Goodbye Dahvie...." he started to do circular motions with his hands and in the middle of his hands,  a ball of purple fire started to form. I felt heat from it on my face. I love everyone.... I love Jayy my Dad and Justin and Esther... Fuck I even love Jasmin..... I love everyone.

I put my head down and hear Luka's fire ball make loud burning noises. It sounded like a blowtorch.....

"Forever..." He was about to throw the ball at me but the door Banged open and someone fell to the floor and the police came in.

"FREEZE!" The police officers then stopped suddenly when they saw the fireball and looked at Luka fearfully. Luka raised an eyebrow.

"Are you serious??" he said, laughing bitterly.

"STOP PLEASE DONT HURT HIM PLEASE!!" Jasmin came out from behind a bush in the corner.... WUT?? HOW LONG WAS SHE THERE???

I looked the figure on the floor who got up and shook their head and cracked their back.

"I really should go to the gym..." she mumbled.

"ESTHER!!" OMIGOD SHES HERE!!

The police officers grabbed Luka and held him to them while putting on the cuffs and brough him out.

"Out you go you freak of nature...." the police officer said. Luka glared at him, his eyes changing from being a bright blue, to a deep purple. That only happens if you have pissed or annoyed a Witch. Ha.

The police officers untied Jayy, Justin and me and we all ran to each other, Jasmin and esther included, and shared a group hug.

"I'm so glad your ok!!" Jayy said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and brought him closer to me. I licked his bottom lip and he opened up and I explored his mouth. We pulled away blushing before looking over at Justin and Jasmin... also sucking face...

We all laughed and they pulled apart blushing.

"Lets go home!! IM FUCKING STARVING!!" I said. They all shoited in agreement and we all went to my place.

--------------------------------------------

I COULDN'T KILL DAHVIE HE'S TOO SEXY TO KILL :)))

Vote and Comment!! Thanks :)))