Nani

Me: Welcome back everyone, I am your host for this lovely book full of pranks and I do plan on bringing it back without the many mistakes of my old writing. I must reintroduce the three people I have/had been working with. We have Casey!

Casey: *Shyly waves her hand towards the live audience* Hello

Me: We have our other bean, Finny!

Finny: *waves with both hands excitedly* Hello everyone! So good to be back!!

Me: And last but not least we have my long-time friend Maia!

Maia: It has been a while Rosa, but hello everyone

Me: Now without any more introductions, it is time for a prank that is long overdue. This is from a special person known as Iamiochi. This is a prank on another Black butler character, the one, and only dog biscuit loving grim reaper. The undertaker.

Me: Anyway let's get this show on the road. (dials the number having a voice modifier to sound like Ciel) Good day, Undertaker I have a simple request.

Undertaker: Hehehe, what is it, Ciel? 

Me: Well, lately I have been...feeling like I don't have much time and wish for a coffin to be made for my size and stature.

Undertaker: Oh? Hehe, I already have one prepared for you. Would you like to view it?

Me: Why, yes I would love to view it. Do bring it to the manner and make sure to give me the full experience of my coffin.

Undertaker: Right away, hehe. (Hangs up)

Me: *still using the voice modifier* A few moments later

Ciel: What the bloody hell are you doing undertaker!!!*is currently being shoved into the coffin*

Sebastian: *covering his mouth to contain his laughter*

Undertaker: Hehe, you requested a full experience of the coffin. Look it even has soft padding so you can rest easy, hehe.

Finny: *is currently recording this from a hiding spot*

Me: *snickering silently to myself as I watched the whole event occur*

Maia: *knocks the Undertaker out with a book*

Undertaker: *out cold with his usual smile*

Me: Welp, that went well. Ehehe... But anyway, this is a great way to come back anddddd I am looking for more people to join or even send more requests! Please do follow, vote, and comment!

Everyone: See you in the next book!!