6- this is not goodbye

Another day, another training

Another day, another training. Despite being in front of knights of skill and sword fighting with them, the Princess was deep in thought. Her head was in another realm it seems. What can she do to prove her worth to her uncle? Why is she never enough? What are these feelings she's feeling? Why is she scared of letting her feelings go? Because of her negative train of thought, she quickly swings her sword as soon as someone tapped her shoulder. She turns around to see Geralt with a bleeding wound on his cheek with a furious look and she quickly realizes what she has done. She drops her sword to the ground and suddenly hot tears suddenly flowed down from her glistening brown eyes.

"I-I'm sorry! I really am! I didn't mean to!" She says as Geralt's face softens.

"It's alright," he says bluntly, touching the wound.

"No! No! Why is it that I hurt everyone around me?" She says touching Geralt's cheek.

"Priscilla, really it's no big deal. Geralt has faced worse." Jaskier says to reassure her.

"No! It's not that. I'm not a monster. I don't want to hurt my friends. Stay still." She says as she puts her hand on his cheek and whispering elvish words still sniffing from crying.

"You are clearly having a breakdown. It's alright, Priscilla." Geralt says again but then Ciri gasps.

"Princess, your cheek!" She says as the wound from Geralt's cheek disappeared and transferred onto hers. Geralt grabbed her hands to stop her as soon as he realized what he was doing but it was too late. She picked her sword up and ran getting strange looks from the other knights as if they have never seen the Eagle of Redania this weak, this vulnerable.

"Why didn't she just heal his wound?" Jaskier asks.

"Fast and easy magic always has a price." Yennefer says. Before they could talk some more, Geralt fled the scene to follow Priscilla with Jaskier on his tail and the other two as well. They looked everywhere for her but couldn't find her. They suddenly ran into Istredd.

"Well you look like shit." He says while looking at the sweaty and stressed group.

"You." Geralt says while harshly pushing his fingers onto Istredd's chest.

"You're close with Priscilla right?" Geralt says.

"Even having sex with her and all," Jaskier says making the sorcerer smirk.

"Yes, the Princess and I quite share a bond. Why?"

"Do you know where she goes when she's sad? When she wants to be alone?" Ciri asks.

"Well if she wants to be alone, you have all wasted your time. You will never find her. But if she is sad, she usually hangs out in the garden."

"But we were just there!"

"Did you look at the trees?" Istredd says making the four run back to the garden. As soon as they look up the apple tree, they saw Priscilla in an instant.