An unexpected visit

°•°•Tom on•°•°

Right in the middle of the morning, I woke up, went to do my hygiene and went to have breakfast.
I sat at the table and started eating some toast and coffee. After that he went knocking on Edd's apartment door.
Hi Tom! Good morning! (Edd)
-Good Morning.
I walked in and saw Matt sitting on the couch, I also sat on the living room couch to watch television like Edd and Matt.
-Oh hi Matt.
-Hm ... oh hi Tom!
Until someone knocked on the door, no one moved to open the door.
-As nobody goes, I will. (Edd)
He went to open the door and ...
-Tord ?! What are you doing here?!

When I heard this name I stopped what I was doing and looked at the door, it was really Tord! He had half his face destroyed, a flap in his eye, a robotic arm (perhaps it was because of his giant robot explosion) and a red uniform, as I had seen a year ago as "wanted".
That traitor who 1 year ago destroyed our house, who killed John and tried to kill me! I was disgusted by this one.

-Oh .... I came to make you a proposal, an invitation saying so.
I got up off the couch with Matt and went to the door.
What proposal? (Edd)
-We last time we met, we didn't have so much time for many conversations, I wanted to make this proposal to you before but it didn't. So ... I came to invite you to my red army to help me in the conquest of the world. So, do you accept my proposal, old friends?
-No Tord. We will not accept. (Edd)
-OF COURSE NOT! (I)
But why? (Tord)
-Any questions WHY ?! YOU DESTROYED OUR HOUSE, TRIED TO KILL ME AND KILL JOHN!
-And you hit my beautiful face. ;-; (Matt)
-It is true. I thought we were friends, but you betrayed us and destroyed our lives, Tord. So no, we won't accept it. (Edd)
- All right, all right. If they will not be my allies and friends, they will be my enemies. Brace yourselves, because revenge won't take long.
-Okay, yes, yes. Revenge and blah blah blah. Go but go! If I don't go for your favorite song or go get my harpoon friend.
-Ok, I'll go.
I pushed him out and closed the door in his face.
We sat back down and continued to watch television.
-Malta ... will Tord really do a revenge? (Matt)
I don't know Matt. (Edd)
-I don't think so, I don't think this commie will do anything. (Me)
-Is it Tom? (Edd)
-If he does anything, I do it like the last time.I shoot him a harpoon, but instead of being in his robot, it will be in the chest or forehead!
-Okay I think. (Matt)
We continued to watch TV and after a few hours we had lunch together at Edd's apartment.

°•°•Tom off•°•°

-🙂-🌍-💙-❤-🌎-🙂-🌏-💙-❤-🌍-🙂-

Oiiii, I hope you enjoyed my 1st chapter of this new fanfic.
I have now published MANY fanfics. It's a lot and a lot of chapter to do.

But enjoy and leam my other fanfics.🙂

And read the story because the story has so much story to tell.

Kisses !! 😄❤