Chapter 1

Kaylin's POV

"There she is!" I said and pointed to where Rosalie was sitting on a picnic bench under a big tree while smoking her cigarette. We were about to go over but that's when Anthony Tremaine went over to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. She smiled and leaned back against him. Mal was inside with Queen Belle so when he kissed the side of her head, we were surprised. "How's you and Mal's relationship?" She asked him. "She doesn't suspect that we're dating at all." He replied. "Today's the day she finds out your cheating on her." She told him. "How are exactly gonna do this?" He asked. "I'm gonna stay out while still smoking, your gonna go inside, do whatever, and when Mal comes out, you come over to me and she finds out then." She said. "Well, I'll see you soon, my friend." He said kissing her head again and letting her go. "You too, my dude." She replied and he went inside.

"Mal doesn't know what's coming to her. Once she's broken, she'll find out how I felt when she killed my best friends." Rosalie said. We waited a little bit and Mal came out to hang out with the wolves. We went over and just hanged out her. "There you are, my queen!" Anthony said and Mal looked at him. "Well hello to you too, my king." Rosalie said and got off the bench. Mal was confused and she went over to him. Rosalie wrapped her arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around her waist, and they looked at each other. "So, I was thinking that we should go do some shopping later." She told him. "Me too actually." He said and they kissed. Mal looked upset and when they pulled away, they both looked at her. "Hey Mal!" Rosalie said. "Ros, why?" She asked with tears swelling up in her eyes. "Because Mal. You should know the pain I felt when you killed my best friends. Your broken now and that's what you get." Rosalie said. "Ant..." Mal said and looked at him. "It's what you deserve, M." He said and they looked at each other again in the eyes with smiles. Mal let out a sob before running into the school; Uma, Gil, and Evie ran after her; and they both laughed. "I can't believe that she actually fell for that we're dating! I'm a lesbian!" Rosalie said. "What can we say? We're rotten..." He started. "To the core." She said and they high fived. They went inside and we followed them.

I saw that Mal was sitting in a chair with Uma sitting next to her, Gil was sitting on her right side with his arm around her, and Evie was sitting on the ground holding her hand. They stayed by front and looked at Mal. Mal looked at them and was surprised that they weren't holding hand. We went over and she looked at us. "Why aren't they holding hands?" Mal asked. "It was a scam, M. They were pretending to date in front of you so that you became broken like Rosalie once was." I said. I saw Anthony holding his sword by his side and Rosalie was wearing her sharp nails as they talked and laughed. Mac and Sliver with his sword went over and they all talked. "It's just I have a crush on my own half-sister. Is that wrong?" Mal asked. "I mean a little bit but she breaks rules all the time." Ben said with his left hand on his hip, both of Juliet's arms around his left arm, and her looking up at him. "True." She said. "Where's Lyli?" Rosalie asked Silver who is Lyli's older brother. "I don't know." He said and I heard yelling. I saw Lyli run down the stairs with the bullies behind her and Rosalie went over with her sword in her hands. Lyli ran to Silver and he hugged her. I saw the bullies and they saw Rosalie. "Let us see her, Rosalie." Daniel said and Rosalie shook her head. "Don't make us hurt you." He said. "Try." She said and he tried kicking her. She jumped up and Daniel fell to the ground.

She jumped on top of him and held him down. "Seems like someone lost." She said. "I didn't." He said and she put the tip of her sword against his neck. "Try to hurt Lyli again and see what happens." She said and got off of him. He and his friends ran away and she went over to Lyli and Silver. "You okay?" She asked and Lyli nodded. "They won't hurt you again after what I did." She replied. "Let's go now." Rosalie said and Lyli went on Silver's back. Rosalie led the group and they went up the stairs. "I just don't what to do!" Mal said. "What is your heart telling you?" Evie asked. "It's telling me one and that is to go get her. But what if she rejects me?" She replied. "Well clearly you two have a history that made you two frenemies. You probably should fix that relationship and then try to tell her." I said. "Well, I do remember telling her something rude on one of my bad days and then did it again later on." She said. "Then you should apologize to her."