Chapter 6

"Since you won, I want to treat you to something." He said and held out his arm. "Lead the way." I said grabbing his arm and following him to a pretzel truck. 

Juliet's POV

I look over at the pretzel truck to see Rosalie talking with one of the emo kids from our school. "We'll take two packs of the bits with a side of Marinara sauce." The boy Justin said. He paid for it, they got the bag, and sat down at a table with two chairs. "So, I heard that you were giving up on love." He said. "I am." Rosalie said and I was confused. "Why?" He asked. "Cause every single time I think that I am in love with someone, the relationship normally never last long. I don't want to fall in love anymore cause I'm afraid too." She said. "I'm the exact same way. For the past seven years, I've been afraid to fall in love cause everytime I do, something bad always happens. But let me tell you this, if they don't want to be with you, they're missing out on an amazing athletic girl like you." Justin said. "So what's your story, Justin? Have you always been emo?" She asked. "Most of my life. My favorite person in the whole entire world, my father, died when I was 10 years old. Got depression and was abused after that. My friend introduced me to the emo genre and I've been listening ever since then." He said.

"Huh." She said while eating another pretzel bit. They finished and threw the trash away. "Want to go to the parkour section?" Justin asked. "Why not?" She asked and they walked close by each other. He slipped his hand into hers and they kept walking. 

Rosalie's POV

We got to the parkour section and I saw the boys doing some parkour. "Welcome to the Vault Parkour! Before you go and parkour, can you tell me your names?" He asked. "Rosalie." I said and he wrote it down. "Justin." Justin said and he wrote it down. "Here are the gloves." He said and we put them on. "There are some challenges you can do but for the most part, parkour on!" He said and we nodded. He let us through and we went in. I saw a side wall and I saw most of the people trying to get on to the bar to climb up to the top. I went over and went behind a boy. The boy went and failed at the end of the side wall. He got off and I ran across the side wall. I went to the end, jumped up, and grabbed onto the edge instead of the bar. Everyone cheered loudly and I looked at the top. I put my feet against the wall and pulled myself up. I put my hands in the air and everyone cheered. I did a 360 aerial twist off and landed next to Justin. "AHH!" He screamed and I laughed. "You did amazing! Your the first girl to make it up there!" He said. "Thanks." I said. I saw a monkey bar swing set kind of thing so I got behind a boy.

He failed so I got on. I jumped onto the trampoline and jumped high. I grabbed the bar and put my feet over it. I swung to the next bar, grabbed it, and swung to the next one. I used my feet to grab the next one and I did. I swung upside and used my hands to grab the next one. I swung to the trampoline and jumped off. I jumped onto the trampoline real high before landing on my feet at the top of the highest box. I grabbed the salmon ladder and went down. I jumped down and ran to the platform stairs. I jumped up to them and kept running. I jumped to the swing and swung to the top of the next box. I put my feet on top and pushed myself up. I hit the buzzer and saw my time. I saw myself go to the first and everyone cheered. I smirked and did a side flip off the platform. Justin gave me a thumbs up and I watched as he did the course. I saw a girl and she looked angry. "What do you think you are doing with my boyfriend?" She asked me. "I didn't know he was your boyfriend." I defended. "Well, you go to Auradon so I suggest that on Wednesday Morning, you stay away or else I will make every single one of your friends stop being your friend by sharing your darkest secret." She said and walked away. I saw Justin get off and the girl hugged him. I went back to the area I came in and gave the person my gloves. I started to walk out when I heard a voice and looked back. "Rose, wait!" Justin yelled running towards me. He gave the gloves back and ran over. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm gonna go ahead and head back to the castle." I said. 

"We were having fun though." He said. "I want to go home. Goodbye Justin." I said and teleported back to the castle with my moped bike going into the garage. I headed to my dorm, got ready for bed, and went to bed.