sick of the sun

again, this book is triggering and will be in the readers (your) pov.

you sat on your bed with the tv on in front of you, blankly staring at the screen feeling numb and completely and utterly lost

you were done with living a meaningless and lonely life, you had no friends, you cut off contact with your family since they treated you like shit, and your boss barely pays you enough to live.

since you were so alone and you felt as if there was nothing for you to do other than die, that's what you decided to do.

you were feeling sick and tired of everything, the loneliness, the depression, the constant anxiety of losing your job and your sanity, although it felt as though you already had lost your sanity. you lost everything.

you were done. done with it all.

so you slowly got up and walked to your bathroom with an empty heart and sore eyes, not bothering with a note or anything because you thought nobody cared, nobody loved you, nobody thought of you.

almost tripping over a dirty towel on the floor you looked at yourself in the mirror for a minute or two, despising it, how dirty and tangled your hair was from not washing it in about a week, and how thin you looked from not being able to afford food, how pale you were since you were sick of the sun blaring in your face, making you dizzier than before from not eating or sleeping much.

you finally walked over to the tub and starting running cold water, staring at it for a while and watching how it almost overflowed before you finally turned the water off.

you stepped in slowly, barely feeling the water touch your legs because of how numb you felt from everything.

as you sat down in the water you felt nothing but cold, your dead, emotionless eyes staring at the water ripple around you.

until finally you closed your eyes and put your head under the water, feeling better from the cold touching your skin.

you started losing oxygen and struggled to breathe, but you didn't bring your head up as this is what you had wanted, this is what you came here to do and you thought since you already started you can't stop.

and then you breathed in the water, you felt the cold, harsh water fill up your lungs but you didn't care, even though it hurt so, so bad, you wanted to die and this felt like the best way to do so.

you started to lose your sense of touch and your eyes started to close, and you saw your life from the start of it until now.

you were disappointed and disgusted with your life, you hated it, you hated what you became to be.

your body had finally shut down and your thoughts finally stopped running a mile a minute.

you finally drifted away, floating on top of the water, peacefully.

the end.
please never harm yourself or try to kill yourself because i promise you it's not worth it and i'm always here to talk if you need it, i will try to help you guys as much as possible. please don't ever give up on yourself it will get better. you are valid and important in someone's life and you might not even know it but i swear you are.
im here for you.