Chapter 1 Murder is fun

I slowly walked towards him cocking my head to the side, breaking a small menacing smile. "I can't wait to see those guts spill." I told him sweetly, he looked taken aghast as he broke into tears pleading with me "Please don't kill me I haven't done anything." but alas, he didn't know that I just killed for the kicks. I have no real reason to do it except to make myself smile. I knelt down next to him and plunged the knife into his chest listening to the sweet screams of agony as I ripped it down his chest spilling his guts into my open hand. During his last breathing moments I whispered my name into his ear so he could know who killed him, "The names Samuel'' I stood up wiping the blood and guts off onto the dead body saying to myself, "Another day another dead.'' As I walked off to get the next victim, I needed to hurry since the last one gave me a bit of trouble by jumping that fence so quickly. As I ran to 34th Street and swung a left I saw the target coming out of the building just in time, with no cars or people in sight. I ran towards her knife in hand heavily stepping so she would hear me coming and run, but no one could hear her as was my ability to judge when no one would be around to help her. She ran down an alleyway nearby towards the docks and warehouses just as I had planned, and she had gotten herself stuck in the back corner of the warehouse with no escape. As I started to get close enough to speak to the woman, I slowed down walking towards her with my head tilted just enough to the side to be eerie, and while cracking a sweetly sick smile, I said to her with the sweetest voice I could muster "You know sweety that you'll be in a nice lovely pie on the black market with the rest of tonight's victims." as I finished the thought I stopped in front of her, the sobbing heaped mess in the corner. I leaned down next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, it made her look into my eyes and ask "Why?" I've never been asked before and I really wouldn't know the answer so I said "It's because this is the little enjoyment I have left in this world." she cracked an empathetic smile, and during her last moments as I plunged the knife into her neck she said to me "I get it I have nothing left in this world either." I was so taken aback that I had accidentally severed her head from the shock of her words, how could someone have felt the same as me. It didn't matter I spilled her guts into a rucksack I had with me and headed back to the other five bodies throughout the docks and collected all of theirs too. Such an eventful night I thought to myself as I was headed to my car. "Maybe I'll quit the killing thing.. Nah it's too much fun." I thought to myself while driving home, but maybe I'll get some McDonalds on the way home.