~Bella~

In the front of he Silver Dragon Hotel stood much of the Swan and Granger clan. They were waiting for their final guests to arrive so that they could all enter as one. Bella Swan was standing off to the side with her immortal husband who joined and her father.

Bella complained for days about the reunion to Edward who said he would go with her. Bella didn't want to but Edward convinced her that it would be good to see them before she no longer could. She agreed but complained more about her cousin.The Cullens became curious about this cousin Bella clearly disliked.

Bella was never told about her step aunts family origins. Jean was an American pureblood, who was Charlies older step sister. When Jean was 18 she moved to England, there she met her husband John Montgomery who's family was in hiding from Voldemort.

His family was one of the oldest who he needed to side with him. They didn't and went into hiding under the name Granger. The two had a whirlwind of a romance and soon had Hermione. They felt horrible for keeping it a secret from Hermione and they were going to tell her in her second year but when there was whispers about his return they decided against it.

She learned on her own in the fight with Bellatrix. She commented that she looked like someone and with a picture projected Hermione whispered 'Dad'. Hermione won the war with her best friends and found her family to get answers.

The Swan clan was filled with a bunch of stuck up beings with for a reason unknown believed they deserved the best of everything. All except Charlie who would be happy with a tent and a gun to hunt with.

"Dad are Aunt Jean and Uncle John coming?" Bella asked her dad.

"Mhm and they said Hermione was coming this year. It'll be good, none of you guys have seen her in forever." Charlie said.

"Great." Bella muttered. Edward looked at her wondering once again why she didn't like this cousin so much.

"Bella!" A girl squealed.

Kayla was Bella's favorite cousin of them all. She was a little shorter than Bella and had the same long brown hair but darker skin. She had hazel eyes compared to bells dark brown orbs.

"Kayla!" Bella smiled as her cousin ran to her. She caught the girl with as much human clumsiness as possible. Over time she was able to hide her vampire perfection from everyone. She even picked up make up so that when she saw her dad she looked older.

"Wow you you got hot." Kayla said letting Bella go.

"I just learned some make up tricks." Bella said.

"Bella? Bella Swan does make up?" Kayla asked with an arched brow.

"My sister kind of forced it upon her." Edward stepped over. Kayla's jaw practically dropped seeing Edward. Unable to see the wedding she only saw pictures. Pictures didn't do the handsome immortal justice.

Bella let out a low growl seeing her cousin practically undress her husband with her eyes. Kayla snapped her attention back to Bella. Their other cousins made their way over and the women all had the same reaction as Kayla. Edward was used to the looks but these ones made him uncomfortable. With another growl they all looked away.

"So is she going to be here?" Their cousin Amanda asked emphasizing the word she.

"Yes." Bella said dryly.

Right as she said that an all white audi s4 pulled in and stopped in valet. Jean and John Granger climbed out of the car and the boy taking their keys grabbed their bags out. Jean opened the back door and helped out a little boy.

He was about 4 years old with slicked back blonde hair that the Swans couldn't believe was real. The boy had pale skin and striking blue eyes. His features made him look like a porcelain doll. He was wearing a little suit made for children and held Jeans fingers as he walked next to her.

"Jean its so good to see you." Charlie said hugging his sister.

"Charlie." Jean said hugging him.

Charlie was one of the people in the family that loved Hermione for every ounce of her. He had no idea what his daughter and their nieces and nephews did to Hermione and Jeans didn't tell him because Hermione was scared. Scared that they wouldn't believe her. It was why her parents agreed to let her slid for past reunions. This one they couldn't because the family started making snarky remarks about her always missing.

"John. You're looking good." Charlie hugged his brother in law.

"Me? Look at you. Plan on staying young forever?" John joked.

"Just long enough to outlive you." Charlie laughed.

The Swan's started whispering to each other about the Grangers having another child so late into their lives. Charlie heard and kneeled in front of the boy.

"And who are you?" Charlie asked.

"Scorpius." He held his hand out.

"Oh. Hello. I'm Charlie." He took the boys hand in shock. He didn't expect such clear words and a handshake as if the boy was an adult.

"Our grandson." Jean smiled.

"Grand- Hermione had a son?"

"Mhm. He's four and one feisty four year old at that." Jean chuckled.

"Of course she had a baby. Wanna bet he left her?" Kayla muttered to her cousins. Bella snickered and Edward frowned.

"Where is Hermione?" Kayla's mother asked.

"On her way." Jean answered, "She said to check in already."

"She'll loose her room if she's not here in half an hour." Another woman said.

"Don't worry about if she looses her room. Come on Scorp, let's check in." Jean said. He nodded and walked in holding her hand once more.

AN:// So? How are you guys liking it so far?