Ch.1🎈" The Birth "

⬆⬆(Mr.&Mrs.Jones)
~Michelle& Micheal~
⬆⬆

We all have a" Purpose " a Story , A Line part written in a Book , It tells our faith from Day one till the end.

(We all have a Purpose , A story , A faith in Life in God's Book...

Have you ever wondered what your Purpose in life is ? Do ever question why you are here , And what is it that you have to do to fullfill it ? Have you ever compared yourself to others wishing you were in there shoes instead of your own . I know I had at one point and you probably did too. Well let me tell you a story about a young girl that didn't know her Purpose , This her journey of self discovery and how she found herself ... Found her Purpose.This Story about Cassidy Jones.

In a peach two story house with white picked fence , Over there on Hickory lane Where a family of Three live it seems like a normal day. The sun was shining the birds were chirping you can feel the peacefully breeze in the air, Today was a Special Day . The Jones family were excepting a Number Four to there group a baby girl.

Ms.Jones were in the Kitchen cooking up a Soulful meal for breakfast listen to some music ,Cleaning and dancing.

"Hmmmmh ,Thank you lord for waking me up this Morning , I wouldn't breath with out you. Hmmmmmm."

Then the sound of padded feet making it's way in the kitchen.

" Mama , Mama, Guess what happend "

Mike Jr. had said.

"Mike Jr. Did. You forget your Manners , What happened to "Good Morning Mama and a Kiss." She said while putting an hand on her hips and placing a finger on her cheeks.

Mike Jr. Looked at her confused until it hit him , " Oh sorry Mama , Good Morning he said while placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Now what's with all this excitment about " she said motiong to her son to speak .

"Well Mama you know how you and Daddy said, I'm going to be getting a little sister soon." He said smiling with his hands behind his back .

"Yeah " she said eyeing him curiously.

" Well I got her something " , He said while giggle to her softly.

"What's is it " she said motion him to her son to continue.

"I got her this he said bringing a stuff bunny from his back ."

"Awwe that is so sweet of you hunie ", Bringing him to her arms for an embrace .

"Do you think she will love it mama"he said .

"Of Course she will sweetheart , She said while pressing a kiss to his head , Of Course she will . Now do you wanna be'' mama's big helper and set the table, She said breaking the embrace.

"Yes '' he said nodding his head.

"Good now go start setting the table Mike Jr. " She said patting her sons butt and Motion towards the table.

A smile grace her lips and she turned back towards the oven to finish cooking.

A few minutes later......

"Mama where's daddy" Mike Jr. said to his mom.

"Probably still sleepy you know how he works late sweetheart, How about you go wake him up while I fix plates. Ok." She Said with a soft smile looking at her son.

"OK! "He left the kitchen to go up stairs.

She smiled softly and continue fixing plates when a pain shot through her abdomen ...