Chapter Three.

CHAPTER THREE – RAGE’S P.O.V

I walked inside ignoring the stares from Claus and Enzo “Where the hell have you been?” Rachel yelled as she walked out the living room; Rick came out behind her following with Selena and Demetrio, the head vampires; I bowed to them quickly turning my attention to Rachel.

“I was out with a friend” I told them all, I felt small with all their gazes on me “I’m perfectly fine, I’m still breathing” I shuffled a little still feeling awkward.

“You just can’t bunk school and go out with a random boy!” Rick yelled at me, I felt anger fill my bones “You’re meant to play the good girl, we’ve done this over a thousand times Rage!”

“Oh shut up!” I yelled to them all before running up the stairs towards my bedroom, I walked through a bunch of hallways before moving towards mine, it was the last one in the corner with Enzo’s bedroom next to mine, I shut it loudly throwing my bag on the floor.

“You better not come out that room the whole night!” I heard Rachel’s voice, I put my finger to the door knowing she won’t be able to see me, I looked around my plain white room sighing, I walked towards my bed laying in it for a while before hearing a tap on my window, I raised my eyebrow walking towards it.

“Ryan?!” I whispered, he laughed waving at me before jumping into my bedroom “Missed me?” I wiggled my eyebrows walking into his arms; he wrapped his arms around me kissing my head.

“I heard the commotions that were going on so I didn’t want you to be sad” I smiled up at him before placing my lips on his, he moaned kissing me more, we slowly walked towards my bed, I pulled away pushing him onto bed, he smiled taking his shirt off, I sat on his lap our lips meeting again, I put my arms around his neck as his hands started exploring my waist, I felt protected, happy for once; we kept kissing until we heard footsteps, I pulled away looking at him.

“Rage, it’s me” I heard Enzo’s voice knocking on the door, I looked at Ryan fear in my eyes, he quickly grabbed his shirt.

“One moment” I yelled as I pulled him towards the window quickly kissing him, he smiled jumping out the window “Come in” I yelled, Enzo walked in with only his shorts on, I rolled my eyes making my way to my bed “What do you want?” I asked uninterested.

“You don’t need to have an attitude with me” He spat angrily, I rolled my eyes “I just wanted to apologize”

“For what? Calling me a slut or ruining my night?” I asked clocking my head to the side, he sighed walking towards me, I sat down as he sat down next to me.

“I’m just really sorry” He whispered after a few moments, I placed my hand on his squeezing it a little.

“It’s fine, we can’t let one little thing ruin our friendship” I told him, he looked up at me smiling he’s blue eyes filled with hurt, I looked away turning my attention to the T.V.  “Want to play a game?” I asked wiggling my eyes, he nodded laughing, I got up turning on black oops, passing him the black controller as I got the red one.

“That’s so unfair!” I yelled as he won again, he cheered doing some weird dance, what even made it worse is that he’s legs were stiff.

“Can I play now?” Claus asked, after an hour into our match Claus decided to join us.

“Go and get your controller then!” Enzo told him slapping his head, I rolled my eyes as they started arguing, we heard a knock on the door as Rachel and Rick walked inside.

“We want a word with Rage” Rick spoke, Enzo opened his mouth to protest but stopped after Rachel gave him the look, he looked at me sympathetically before walking away.