8.💋

"Brain freeze!!" Harry squeaked with his face scrunched up, popping his lips off of the straw to his raspberry slushie.

"Drink it slowly" Zayn suggested as he pulled up in Harry and Liam's driveway and everyone started getting out the car.

"We all agreed we would wait until we got back to yours before we started eating anyway, Harry"  Louis glared playfully at him with his arms full of everyone's food, waiting for Liam to unlock the door.

"Yeah but-" harry whispered
S'drinking, not eating" Harry giggled cheekily, skipping over to the stairs and making sure Louis was following him before jogging up them and turning into his bedroom.

Louis fondly rolled his eyes, heading upstairs with zayn and Liam close behind.

Harry sat on the carpet of his room and patted the floor for the other boys to sit down with him in a little circle. He smiled when everyone did just that, and Louis placed the food into the middle. Instantly everyone picked out what was theirs and began digging in. Harry was extremely nervous he would accidentally take somebody else's food so he just watched everyone else eat.

"Fuckkk, burgers are so good" Zayn groaned obscenely.

Liam eyed the one burger left in the middle, and glanced at Harry who was looking at it anxiously.
"Hazza love, that ones yours" Liam cooed, picking it up and leaning forward to hand it to Harry who was sat opposite him.

"Thanks" Harry perked up a little, taking it from Liam and digging in straight away.

"Can we play a game or something?" Louis asked with a mouth full of French fries, leaning back on his palms with his legs out infront of him.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"How about 'never have I ever'?" Zayn suggested.

Louis, Liam, and Zayn all nodded, liking that idea.
Harry nibbled at his burger and frowned, looking at Louis puzzled, having no clue what that game was.

"Oh, basically one person says 'never have I ever-' and then finishes the sentence. Then everyone has to say whether they have or not. Kinda get it?" Louis explained patiently the best he could.

Harry pursed his lips and said yes, thinking he kind of understood.

"Ok I'll start" Zayn continued, thinking for only a short moment.
"Never have I ever, been drunk" Zayn smiled, proud of his question.

"I have" Liam shrugged with a grinn towards Harry. Liam knew his younger brother loved it when he got drunk, Harry thought it was hilarious.

"Good lad, me too" Louis high fived Liam who was to his left.

Harry shuffled uncomfortably and shrugged his shoulders, looking at the crumpled package from his fast food to escape eye contact.
"Not me" Harry uttered quietly, pulling his knees up to his chest and hugging his legs.

"That's fine, plenty of time for all that" Louis smiled, hoping to let Harry know nobody was judging him.

"Never have I ever....uh, watched porn?"
Louis laughed, figuring it was a bit of a dumb question asking a group of teen boys, but he didn't have anything better come to mind.

"Duh" zayn shrugged.

Liam felt a bit uncomfortable having his bubba Harry opposite him, but he agreed with zayn.
"Yup"

"..no" Harry frowned again, hating to always be the one left out.

Zayn and Louis's jaws both dropped and even Liams did a little. He'd never though about it, but now that he was, Liam was a little shocked too.