Chapter 2 part 1 : Time to travel

Alice's POV:

The sun was rising , I nearly didn't slept of the entire night , so I passed a part of my time getting some stuff ready for the travel . I used enought blood for Lasmel's wound to close and be disinfected so I hoped that we could travel today and finally leave this place . My magic was stronger since I didn't fully saw him as a stranger anymore  . Jonnhy and Lasmel were still sleeping , I gess the soporific was stronger then I thought. 
I was exhausted . 

- ALICE !

I heard Lasmel screaming so I runned in the tent .

- The actual f-
Said Jonnhy who was woken from Lasmel's screaming

- What is it ?! Is everyone okay ?
I asked

- Yes , but look !

Lasmel took the cover off his body , his wound was fully closed . I faked surprise. 

- What ?! How ? Why did you take your bandages off in the first place?
I asked

- I don't know , I just really wanted to check up on it since I wasn't feeling any pain anymore. It's a miracle !

- Yeah , but still don't try to make rought movements we don't know if it could open again .

I tried to act as natural as I could but I was feeling Jonnhy 's glare on me .
He stood up , grabbed me by the arm and forced me out of the tent .

- Where are you-

- We need to talk .
Answered Jonnhy before Lasmel even had the time to finish his question

We were now out of the tent , Jonnhy was just angrily staring at me . He knew .

- What a miracle ! Who could have expected that he would heal so fast .... in a night . My herbs really did a good job .

He gently hitted me in the back of my head

- Don't play dumb with me , I know it's your doing .

I simply looked down and didn't say anything

- You look exhausted,  how much blood did you used ?
He added

- Not much ...... just a little more then last time .

- LAST TIME WAS ALREADY TO MUCH ! Why would you do that ? You promised me not to use your powers again .....

I turned around

- Sometimes we have to make sacrifices for those that we love . We have to leave this place .
I said trying to act as cold as I could , because deep down , I was trully sorry,  I hated breaking promises.....

- NO WE DON'T ! You do ! You've always been this way , you can't stay in place ! I mean ...... me too , but I prefer waiting then seing you hurt .

- Maybe you do , but we have to get him home , his familly -

- WHO CARES !-
He took me in his arms
- You're my familly , I don't want to lose you ......

Okay .......I wanted to cry now

- You won't lose me , I am stronger then you think .

He looked at me in the eyes

- I know that you're strong , but you stay an human , and your body can only take so much .

I didn't know what to answer to that

-Listen ..... Lasmel is waiting .... I have to check on how his wound is cicatrising to see if we can travel today .