3 - You are mean

A week and three days have passed since that night. And for a week and three days, I couldn't sleep because I was totally stressed and excited. Chris had reunited us in his huge living room in a mansion he had inherited from his grandparents. We liked to throw parties at his house, especially when he was abroad. He would come home to find empty liquor bottles and cups on the floor. Eventually, he installed a security system so we couldn't break into his house whenever we wanted. 

None of the five of us could stand the suspense, so he was forced to spill the beans before we attacked him. As we had all thought, a well-known agency had discovered us through our multiple appearances at different events. It turned out that they absolutely wanted to have the whole team because they found that we reflected a beautiful harmony between us.

You can't even imagine the cries of joy and tears, the hugs, the dances of joy in his living room. Luckily, Chris didn't have any neighbors. So there was no danger of the police barging into his house. 

So tonight we were going to celebrate at a bar in Gangnam. We were going to mark the beginning of our adventure by drinking as much liquid as we could from everything they had at the bar. Tonight, there were no limits. It was like a bachelorette party, except here we were planning to bury our old life to make way for glory, the life of a star.

I'd put on my ruby earrings and finish applying my lipstick. Lisa was very enthusiastic when she heard the news and offered me a huge plush toy with a bouquet of flowers to congratulate me. I was so touched by her action and by all the events that I ended up crying. It was embarrassing especially since it was at a public event but people started to applaud and whistle. They probably thought Lisa had just proposed to me. 

The house was particularly quiet since Lisa was at work. She had promised to meet me at the bar a little later because she couldn't postpone her appointments. I understood perfectly but as long as she came, I was happy. 

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror as I turned to get a view of my back. I was sexy without doing too much. I had chosen a tight black dress that was stretchy enough in case I decided to dance. 

Tonight's gonna be on fire. 

***

As soon as I arrived in the bar, my friends spotted me and waved at me from the back of the room. We were definitely in the same mood since we had all opted for a tight dress. They were sitting around a table on which a lot of empty glasses were already there. I looked for our manager but Hwasa pulled me to sit down.

"Chris got a call, he should be joining us soon," she said while she moved her head along with the music that was jammed in the bar. The evening was just beginning and people were already occupying all the tables.

"What about your girlfriend? Is she coming?" Miyeon asked while sipping her drink with a mischievous smile. 

"Yes, she'll be here soon and don't even think about it," she burst in laugh knowing exactly that she was busted. If I didn't love her so much and considered her a sister, I would have gotten into a fight involving punches a long time ago.

"Wait, isn't it your handsome girlfriend there?" Joy nodded towards the entrance. Lisa was a bit lost since she wasn't used to this kind of place. She wasn't really fond of anything with alcohol and party. She preferred animals and home.

"Look like she's already the target of many chicks," Irene laughed pointing out to me the looks that had lingered on my girlfriend who now looked uncomfortable under those insistent stares that she was not used to.

My poor baby. 

I slammed the glass I had drunk in a shot and stood up to her. I was fed up with chicks who allowed themselves to undress my girlfriend with their eyes because the only one who had permission to do so was me. I walked seductively towards her who looked like she was still looking for me. She didn't have her glasses on, that's why she couldn't see me. I stopped her hand holding the phone because she was about to call me.