3.

The two eels led ariel to a Cave far far away from her kingdom, she was in the outskirts of the forbidden land where all of the outcasts and banished creatures were put

"Who are you I never got your names I'm Ariel." the two eels cringed at her innocent approach to things.
"Flotsam"
"Jetsam"
The two stated their names but Ariel still couldn't tell the difference.
When they pulled up to the entrance, they pushed her in.
" Hello, Ursula? I have come to see you to make a deal."
As soon as deal was uttered from her lips, a woman slithered out of her abyss in the wall.
Her face was worn with age and she has ashy purple skin, her hair was white with gray stripes here and there was large tentacles writhing beneath her. She was quite old but she acted like she was 20 again.
"My dear whatever could a little princess like you need me for, you have everything."
"I want to become human to see a guy I like, please."
Ursula started to sing a song about how she helped the poor unfortunate souls of the kingdom but when they couldn't pay their price, they became Ursulas property.
"You will have to pay the toll if you wanna make a deal."
"But I don't."
"I don't want money I want.
Your. Voice."
"My voice but, how will I."
"Men up there don't like a lot of chatter they hate a girl who likes to gossip, but dont forget the importance of Body Language."
"Fine" Ariel took the quill in her delicate fingers and signed her name.
"Now SING"
Ariel sing her favourite melody as smoky hands propelled into her throat and sung the song even outside her body.
A whirlwind encircled her body as her fins split into a pair of human legs. Her friends burst out of the shadows, Sebastian and Flounder, and took her to the surface where Sam and Dean still were but a bit further on.
She found herself next to a sail and put it around herself to cover her body.
In amazement, Ariel sat down and marvelled at her new legs.
Suddenly Dean came over and saw that Ariel was sat on a rock, with her hair matted down onto her forhead. She was a beautiful wreck.
"Hey are you OK?" he asked in a slightly concerned voice,
Ariel tried to speak but her voice wouldn't work. She grasped her throat and her face dropped in disappointment,
"Oh you can't, you can't talk."
With her hair flinging, she shook he head.
"Do you wanna come with me and my brother Sammy and get you cleaned up.
As she nodded yes Dean beckoned for her to follow, but when she tried to follow her legs gave way and she hit her head off a small rock causing he'd head to bleed. Dean rushed towards her and picked her up, he placed her in a large black car which was surprisingly comfortable. She was next to Dean in the back and on her journey  she fell asleep on deans knee with her hair spread out across the opposite seat. She was peaceful and happy for the first time in a long time