01

"Stupid," Yeosang muttered, stepping away from the blood pooling near his oversized shoes.  He wiped the steel head of his axe clean and neatly folded the rag before zipping it back up in his breast pocket.  The brunet crouched down and rested a gloved hand on the dead male's pale cheek.  He then gripped the ends of the jaw and tilted the head, examining the red splatters along the other's porcelain jaw, all while ignoring his raw, open throat.  His mandible was exposed, leaking even more blood onto the hardwood floor.  Yeosang let go, allowing the head to roll limply to the side, and closed the dead male's eyes.

"Such a waste," he sighed, adjusting his jet black face mask.  It had a cute little grin printed over the mouth, which Yeosang found absolutely adorable.  It saddened him, though, when he realized he had to throw it out.  When he made his kill, blood splattered onto his face; and by now, he could feel the droplets begin to flake off onto the wood flooring.  The white smile was now tainted red.

"You actually seemed kinda sweet," he hummed, tugging a glove off so he could reach into his pocket.  He whipped out a crumpled slip of paper and smoothed it out just enough so he could read it.  The yellow paper was losing its color, but there was no need to redo the list.  Yeosang had one name written under the title "YEOSANG EX BOYFRIEND LIST," all written in black permanent marker.  He uncapped his blue pen with his teeth and crossed off the very first name on his list: Seonghwa.

Ah, yes.  Seonghwa. The boy with the pitch black hair, cartoonish look, toothy smile, pure intentions - his looks could only hide so much.  Yeosang tucked the note away and zipped the pocket shut.  The room was so quiet, Yeosang could almost hear the older male's blood trickle onto the floor. 

The petite male looked over at him and eyed his kill.  The beige sweater was definitely stained beyond repair, right along with his dark wash jeans.  Yeosang would've never paired the two pieces of clothing in a million years, but by the looks of Seonghwa's closet, he was behind on laundry.

Stepping lightly, Yeosang crept past the window and over to his ex-boyfriend's wardrobe.  He slid the door open, using the moonlight streaming in through the open window to guide himself.  The curtains were drawn back and tied to the ledge to allow sunlight into the bedroom throughout the day.  Seonghwa must have been on his way to shut them when Yeosang arrived.  One of the ties was nearly undone.

Yeosang slid his glove back on and began to rummage through the dead man's belongings.  He looked through the neatly folded dress shirts and slacks, cubbies, and a few drawers before reaching a certain shelf.  On it were three items Yeosang could never forget: first, a framed photo of them at the top of Namsan Tower on their first date; second, a ring Yeosang gave him on their six-month anniversary; finally, the last item Yeosang never wanted to see again - a little, blue, 32 GB PNY drive that made his blood boil.

He held the drive between his fingertips, the urge to crush it and melt it killing him.  The plug itself started as a backup for school projects that took up too much space, but Seonghwa soon found other uses for it.

On that tiny, little drive were videos.  Videos of Yeosang.  At first, they had been recordings of his dance covers posted on instagram and even a few dance competitions Seonghwa had attended.  But as their relationship became more serious, so did the content on that tiny, little drive.  Through an honest mistake, Yeosang stumbled upon a tape of him and Seonghwa.  It wasn't your typical beach date video or night out video with a group of friends.  No, this was a sex tape.

Seonghwa had asked Yeosang to eject the drive while he answered the door.  The smaller male pulled the bit of plastic out of the port, but a tab appeared on the side, stating that the drive was ejected improperly.  Carefully, he inserted the drive again just to take it out properly this time, but the folder opened up.  He was going to close put of the window when a file under his name caught his eye.  He looked through the thumbnails and enlarged the icons when he couldn't recognize what was towards the bottom, but he immediately regretted it.