Chapter 7 hopsital again??

~Sabrina POV~
I was watching Ashely put make-up on Nash and Taylor. I decided to see where Hayes went, when I opened the door I saw Hayes and his ex girlfriend madi kissing. I yelled at Hayes to the top of my lungs. I ran back into my hotel room and cried. Johnson came over and tried to clam me done but it didn't work. Cameron left to go check on Hayes...
~Cameron POV~
I was on Twitter when Sabrina went to find Hayes and I heard yelling the Sabrina came in crying. I went to go check on Hayes and that's when I say he was bleeding and he had a blade in his hand.
"HAYES" I yelled.
I called 911 and told them to come to room number 58. I ran to Sabrina's room and saw Ashely was sleep.
"GUYS HAYES IS BEING RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL HURRY UP". I yelled.
I put Ashely on here sweatshirt and headed out the door towards the elevator with everyone else behind.
~Sabrina POV~
Cameron came in an said Hayes was being rushed to the hospital my heart stopped like it skipped a beat. Cameron put Ashely's sweatshirt on here and headed to the elevator. I didn't mean to yell at Hayes but I saw him kissing another girl. I didn't realize we was at the hospital. I ran to the front desk and asked for Hayes Grier. He was on the second floor when I ran to his room I saw him wide awake. I ran to his side and cried in his chest.
"Sabrina please give me another chance?" Hayes asked.
"Yes Hayes yes" I replied
We kissed and it was like the first time we kissed.
Ashely jumped from Cameron's arms and climbed onto Hayes hospital bed and cuddled into his chest and went to sleep. Hayes fell asleep with Ashely on his chest. I took a picture and put it on Instagram.
@Sabrinaxoxo~my prince and sleeping beauty♡.