Chapter 1: Intro

Y/N. She was always considered a loser for being "Dumb" and for being hyper all the time. "Ugh, ADHD. The struggle is real." Is what Y/N would always say. The reason she was called dumb was because she was terrible at math and science, and didn't always make the smartest of choices. One time in sixth grade, she thought it would be good idea to do something with fire, for her science project. She almost burnt the school down, and was suspended for about a week and a half for it. Of course she was sixteen now, but she hasn't changed one bit. She's still very childish, and still her ADHD hasn't died down. Her father, has been concerned that she hadn't improved yet, but he left it alone. Her father was a poor man who didn't have a job, so Y/N didn't get much at all. She was no spoiled child. Heck, she barely ever got what she wanted. After her father realized this, he left Y/N and never came back. Y/N was basically homeless, but she only hoped for her father to be alright, even though he abandoned her. Her father knew she couldn't take care of herself because of her issues, but he didn't care to think about the best for his daughter. Ever since then, she has been roaming the streets, and visits places that she's never seen before. She was kicked out of school, and she only got an apple and some fruit everyday. Only snacks, never a real meal. She had to sleep on the sidewalk, and when puberty came along, she had no pads to support it, so all of her pairs of underwear are basically ruined. Y/N'S mother, however, is a different story. Her mother didn't die, no. She was abusive, so Y/N went away with her father. Y/N hasn't seen her since. And that's the short story of Y/N and how she's never really noticed anymore. Today, was different, though. She had heard about this place before, and there were to really good spies that worked there. With one being a full grown adult and the other being a brown haired, blue eyed, scientific teen. She was going there just to look around , because she thought it might be cool. Once she got in, she sat on a chair in the lobby of the building. She started to read a book, then began playing with a piece of chewed gum that she got from her mouth. However, she didn't notice when she accidentally dropped the gum and it landed on one of the spy's black shoes. Y/N ran up to him, and looked at him. He had brown skin, and a beard, kind of. He stared Y/N disapprovingly, then told her, "Girl, will you get yo gross gum off ma shoe?!" Y/N quickly nodded and pulled it off his shoe, sticking in her jean pocket. The spy looked at her in disgust, before protesting, "What's yo business here, Girl?" He asked and U/N dusted off her shirt. "Nothing, Sir. I'm just here to look around." She told him, and he raised an eyebrow. He was so tall that Y/N felt like a three year old. "Oh, yeah?" He said, more sarcastically than curiously, and Y/N nodded. He sighed in annoyance and asked, "What's yo name?" He asked and Y/N replied, "Y/N, Sir." She said, and she held her hand out for him to shake, but once she noticed he didn't shake it, she put it back down, ashamed. "Ma name's Lance Sterling." He told her and Y/N nodded. "Girl, is that all you do? Nod at people?" Y/N shrugged and replied, "I haven't talked to anyone in awhile. What can I say?" Lance looked at her and said, " Do You know who would be very fond of you?" Y/N gave him a confused look, before asking, "Who?" Lance smirked, "A spy named Walter Beckett. He's a lot like you. He's my buddy. I think he'll like you, so I'll take you to him." Y/N nervously gulped and said, "Ok, Sterling." And with that, Lance toughly grabbed her arm and led her to the big glass elevator.