Chapter 2: Meeting Walter

Y/N'S POV

I was more than nervous to meet Walter. He was such a smart  scientist and spy and I was just...........a girl. As we were in the elevator, Lance looked at me. "Girl, you you look like you haven't eaten since Last Christmas." He commented, and I looked at myself, and tried to cover my skinny body in embarrassment. "Hey, it's ok, Kid. I was just wondering." I relaxed a bit after he gave me a reassuring look, and slowly put my hands down. "Wondering what?" I suddenly asked, failing to look him in the eye. He gave me a serious look as we exited the elevator. "Girl, you better up your weight. You look like a giant stick woman." I looked down, guilty. We made our way into a room of what looked like a science one. There, I saw a boy, maybe in his late teens, with brown wavy hair, diamond blue eyes and warm beige skin. He was working on something I couldn't analyze. I mean, it wasn't like I  ever knew anything anyway. "Walter, this is Y/N. Y/N this is Walter Beckett." Lance introduces us, and Walter looked at me. He had the prettiest eyes. "Hi!" He said, enthusiastically. "Hi." I said, simply, and crouched a bit. He came over and gave me a hug. "It's marvellous to meet you, Y/N!!!" He told me, pulling from the hug. "Oh! I have someone else I'd love you to meet. You stay right there!" He told me, and smiled genuinely. I returned it and put my hands behind my back, shyly. I got out another piece of gum, and started chewing on it. Lance looked at me suspiciously. "Girl, if that gum get on ma suit...." He told me, trying to sound serious. I put my hands up in defence and said, "I won't, though." He gave me a strict look. "Oh, you better not." I looked down again, nervously tapping my foot on the ground. Lance then made another comment, similar to the one he made in the elevator, "Girl, you be standing there looking  like this is yo last minute on earth. Relax your muscles, Y/N!" He told me and I took a deep breath. Lance patted me on the shoulder and gave me a chill smile. Walter came back with.....a yellow pigeon girl? "Y/N, this is Lovey, my roommate and support animal." He told me and Lovey came and rested herself on my shoulder. I smiled at it. I then changed the subject, "So, how old are you two?" Lance chuckled, "Too old." I nodded at him. "Big twenty!!!" Walter exclaimed, doing a victory pose. (20 is actually Walter's age). I giggled, "Cool." I replied, blushing. "And how old are you, Miss Y/N?" Walter asked, and got down on one knee, looking up at me with a flirtatious look, and he winked. "I'm sixteen." I said, and Walter gasped. "Only four years younger than me!" I laughed again. Walter was a cutie pie. There was no doubt about that. Lance dusted off his suit, readjusted his tie, then said, "Alright. Uh, Y/N, Walter and I have some very important scientific spy things to work on, so I you don't mind....." Lance trailed off, trying his best not to sound rude. "Of course." I told him with a gentle smile. I then looked to Walter and headed to the elevator. "It was nice meeting you, Walter." I waved at him, and I could've swore I saw him blush.

Lance Sterling's POV
"Ok. Now that your girlfriend's gone, we need to-" I was cut off by Walter, "Woah. She's not my girlfriend. She's just a really pretty girl." I looked down at Walter and smirked. "So, she's just a crush?" I asked and Walter looked back at me, "Exactly!" My smirk got wider. I knew Walter would develop a thing for Y/N, that's why I brought Y/N up here. "Boy, you don't even know the girl." I said, and he smiled widely. "What's with the happy go lucky smile?" I asked him and he jumped. "I do know Y/N!" He said, and I looked at him, strangely. "How?" He picked up a file that had all of Y/N'S personal information in it, and my jaw dropped. "See? If you read it, she has a beautiful personality, too. So, I do know her. Just never in person before." I snatched the file away from him. "Boy, what are you doing stalking a girl for private information?" I asked, and he sat back in his chair. "I didn't stalk her. I asked a neighbour of hers named Marlynn Kane. She knew about Y/N, has me information and then I put it into a file!" He exclaimed, but then his expression got serious. "And give me that file, back! It's for me to keep." He took it and hugged it like it was his baby or something. "Alright, then. She gon' think you a creep." He then cleverly smirked and told me "But she won't know." I smirked at him back, "You really like her?" Walter gave an a reassuring smile as he went back to an experiment he had been working on. "Trust me. It will. She seems pretty nice, too. She's a good guy...." I nodded. "Ok, Man."

A/N:

Chapter 3 will be out tomorrow.