I

T H I R D P E R S O N

"The name is Fiona. You?" the girl with long black hair, gummy smiles and innocent face said, pulling out her hand for a handshake.

Jaemin watched the girl, blank face. Hands still in pocket, brow raised.

New girl, huh?

"Jaemin Na." he said coldly, Jaemin isn't friendly with anyone except for his best buddys and his girlfriend and certainly cold with other girls.

He knew how fake they are. That's why he's always being cold. He didn't even reply the girl's handshake.

Fiona, the new girl in this city, awkwardly pull back her hand before tucking her hair behind the ear.

"I'm new here. Would you mind if you show me around?" she said, hoping he would agree. In your dreams.

"Can't do. Too busy." he said, walking away from the girl, but before he could, Fiona grabbed his forearms, preventing him.

"P-please? I could lost in here if someone didn't guide me." Fiona insisted, desperate to have more talk with him. What she wants, always got. And that is, she wants him.

"Ask someone else." Jaemin glared at the girl- as he remove her hand and walked away. This time Fiona give up.

I will get you later. She thought.

...

"Hey baby." Jaemin kissed Zara's lips with a smile as Zara replied.

"Please, no PDA in front of me." Haechan said, disgusted with the scene as he sat in front of them. A muscular, tall guy laughed and sat beside Haechan.

"Try hook up with someone then." Lee Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan's best friend said. Haechan scoffed and crossed his legs.

"I'm too fabulous for a peasant." he said, confidently. Haechan is always the confident guy in their group.

"You're not even close from being hot, Haechan." another voice said- Haechan was familiar enough with the voice as he glared at her.

"Shut up, Fluer. You're just jealous with my face, and my life." Haechan flipped his imaginary hair as Fluer rolled her eyes.

"Hey babe." Fluer said kissing Zara's cheek. This is normal for them, calling each other names and kissing cheeks. Zara nodded her head, still smile watching Haechan and Fluer fought. Both of them always fighting and no one know why.

"Where's Renjun and Naeun?" Jeno asked Fluer as the girl sat at the stone bench.

"Sucking each other's face maybe." Instead of Fluer, it was Haechan who reply Jeno. Fluer didn't say anything but nodded while mouthing 'probably'.

"Anyways, any news?" Zara said, leaning herself to Jaemin's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Yeah, Fluer almost killed me." Haechan said, making us laughed.

Haechan groaned as Fluer slap his arms and push him. But still, Haechan is strong enough making him moved an inch only. Fluer is their smallest member and Haechan always mocked her for being small and weak. Even Fluer agreed with him, except for the small part.

"Oh, you guys heard it, right? New girl entered our college today." Jeno said, sipping his milkshake he bought.

"Yeah we did. I heard she's pretty." Haechan giggled. Jaemin shook his head- falling over Zara's shoulder.

"She's okay." He said.

"Did you met her already? Lucky you!" Haechan squeal and pouts making them laugh at him.

"I did and I don't know why she suddenly introduced herself and asked me to guide her. What's the functional of map?" Jaemin rants. Zara shook her head, so done with him ranting.

"There they are!" Jeno point to Renjun and Naeun with someone. Rather than someone, it's actually the new girl.

"Hey guys!" Naeun said, with a swollen lips, guess Haechan is right.

"Are you Fiona? The new girl?" Haechan's eyes were wide as he stared the girl. Jaemin was right, she was okay.

"Yes, how do you know?" Fiona small laugh at the tanned boy in front of her.

"It's actually very rare for us to have a new student in here. So you're famous now." Zara smile as Fiona nodded.

Fiona's eyes wandered fron Zara to Jaemin who's sleeping with his head on Zara's shoulder. Her heart fluttering at the beauty of his, how can he manage to have those angelic face?

"I'm Zara, anyway." The girl shrugged as the other also introduced themselves.

"I'm Donghyuck, your husband." Haechan winked. Actually Haechan didn't want anyone except their group called him Haechan, it was a nickname only for his group to use.

"So how's your making out session going?" Jeno asked Renjun as the small guy blushed.

...

They were hanging out together, doing their everyday assignment at the same place, same time.

Their class ends in 5 p.m, while Jaemin, Fiona and Jeno starts at 5 till 9 p.m.

"Can someone help me?" Haechan asked the group, eyeing them careful because none of them are looking at him.

"Yes, what is it?" Zara smiled, finally trying to help him as she watched him, frowning.

"Do my work." He grinned as Zara rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"Hey! I thought you want to help!" Haechan whined with his famous cute voice.

"Not anymore." Zara said, still typing on her laptop. Haechan pouted as his eyes wandered to Renjun. Renjun was doing nothing but watched his girlfriend. Typical Renjun.

"Just do your work, bastard." Renjun said, him knowing Haechan that the guy was about to ask him.

"You guys are lazy." Haechan rolled his eyes and began typing on his laptop.

"Anyway, how do you met Fiona?" Zara asked Naeun who was beside her.

"I don't know, she just came up to us and she said she was lost. We asked her to follow us to IT's building, she took that course too." Naeun shrugged as Zara just nodded.

Finishing their assignment and went back to their on dorm. Boys and girls dorms are just few block away, it's easy for them to walk together.