Chapter 1 | Heartache

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY!

Please do not plagiarize my work! That is completely rude and un creative if you do! This book may have some grammatical errors and possibly poorly written.

WARNING: May contain course language and inappropriate actions.
___________________

Chapter 1 | Heartache

*Kylie's POV*

April 5. That was the day I, Kylie Rivera, found out that my best friend, Kaylee Gonzalez, was dating the school's player of Lion Crest Academy. I already told her how he would only break her heart but what can I do, she didn't listen to me.

--

"Ohhhh gross!!" Everybody complained at Kaylee and Rider making out at our table in the cafeteria, except for me since I didn't really pay any attention to that. They've been at it for at least more than five minutes.

"Stop it, oh my!" Charlotte exclaimed as she covered her eyes as Rider deepened the kiss.

"I think I just lost my appetite." I finally spoke, dropping my spoon onto the plate and Charlotte nodded in agreement then talking to Aden who sat beside her.

Aden doesn't talk much but when he does, he makes a good conversation.

"Stop it already, you're ruining Charlotte's innocence!" Audrey complained as Nathan laughs.

Justin and Aubrey, which is Audrey's younger twin, on the other hand at our table is debating on what kind of food is better.

Aubrey and Audrey are the Rose twins, the most popular twins at our school. Aubrey is more outgoing, party wild, loud, and those other adjectives that describe her. Audrey is more sophisticated, quiet, shy but still a party girl.

"Kylie!" Aubrey called me, gaining my attention. "What do you think of Italian sausages?"

"Italian sausages?" I asked amused.

"Ya, that's what I said."

"I used to like them but recently I think it's gross." I answered honestly.

"See! I told you!" Justin pointed at her childishly and Aubrey crossed her arms, pouting and then blabbering about how it isn't gross.

"You can have my Italian sausage." A voice seductively whispered into my ear but loud enough for everybody at our table to hear.

I narrowed my eyes to the right and I see a smirking Beck, "You're not even Italian!" I shouted and laughed along with everybody at our table as Beck took a seat across from me after putting away his tray full of food.

"So what." He said shrugging, "Still want my sausage?" Beck laughed, smirking and points at his member.

I laughed, "nah, I''ll pass."

"Okayyyyyy. But remember this." He paused and pointed at me, "You just missed out on the best opportunity you'd ever get from Yours Truly."

"Oh please." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Thank the Lord, you guys finally stopped." Charlotte sighed in relief.

"Oh, I got you something for our third year together." Rider said as he pulled out a bouquet of red and white roses under the table from a black bag and two tickets to a concert, handing it to Kaylee.

Kaylee looked really happy and squealed. "NO FREAKING WAY. " She gasped in shock and pecked him on the cheek and then hugged him. "I also got you something."