Enter: The Uzumaki

12 years ago, a Nine-Tailed Fox suddenly appeared, its tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores. The ninja rose up to defend their village, one shinobi faced the Nine-Tailed Fox in mortal combat. He sacrificed his life to capture the beast and seal it within a human's body. This ninja was known as the Fourth Hokage. (However what few realize, is that he sacrificed his life to seal the beast within the bodies of his two children, stopping a plot hatched by a masked man.)

Several years later ...
Two wildly excited kids ran down the streets of Konohagakure, their idea of fun consisted almost entirely of causing mischief everywhere they went. It was their way of life, and it made everything more enjoyable.

"Ha!"Naruto and his twin are laughing as they run through the street, evading ninja from their village, while carrying paint buckets and paintbrushes, as they paint nearby surfaces, by the area they were painting before they ran away.

"Kururugi! You come back over here and clean up this mess!" shouts one of the ninja chasing after me and my brother. I stuck my tongue out at him as I ran away from him.

"You crossed the line this time, Naruto!" shouted another shinobi, as he chased after us.

Yet we continued to taunt the ninjas without a single ounce of shame.

"Oh give it up! You're just bent out of shape, because you didn't have the guts to do what we did!" says my brother Naruto.

"Yeah, you losers, wannabes you'll never catch us!"I shout out as we continue running.

"Naruto! Kururugi hang on!" shouts all of the male shinobi, as they chase after in the direction that they think we went.

Once the shinobi passed by us, I and Naruto stopped hiding behind a cloth that blended in with the wooden wall behind us. The oldest trick in the book and these fools fell for it.

"That was too easy!" says Naruto, as he raises his fist for an old fashioned, fist bump.

"Yeah- -"I say, as I give him a fist bump, as I continue; "those idiots."

Iruka Sensei then appears behind us as he says; "Oh yeah, Uzumaki!" as he grabs for us, but misses because Naruto fell in fright, so Iruka just stood there menacingly.

"What are you doing here? Where did you come from?" yelped Naruto from the ground.

Iruka looked between me and my brother, as he stood there with his hands on his hips

"No," he huffed as he continued; "What are you two doing here? You're supposed to both be in class."

We were then dragged to class, at the Academy.

Some time later.
Naruto is tied up with rope, but I am not.
The reason for that, is that, Iruka trusts that, I will chase after Naruto.