Chapter 2

Johnny was awakened out of his trance when the brown haired boy spoke.  It was like heaven to Johnny's ears. The voice was slightly high pitch but it came out softly. He never heard anyone's voice sound that way. Or even make him feel a urge of calmness.

  "Is there something I can help you with?" the light brown haired boy asked, tilting his head.

  Johnny's body reacted before his mind could comprehend what was said. He was down the hallway in a flash leaving the boy behind. Heading towards the place he was going in the first place before the unexpected event.

Johnny felt stupid and embarrassed. One he was staring at the poor boy like some weirdo. Secondly he ran away from said boy without answering his question, like a coward.  What a way to make a first impression..  Sighing.  Johnny saw the place he wanted to be- the art room. The art room was always the place we're he could let go and be himself. From painting with acrylics to sketching with charcoal. He was able to create and express things that he would never be able to do.

Pushing the door open he saw all the things in place from the last time he was there. Placing his things down he made his way to the speaker in the corner.  Turning it on he selected his chill playlist. He felt himself slowly relax; letting it take over him as he started to gather his materials.

Gliding towards the easel near the window he placed the materials down. Sitting down in the chair he picked up the paintbrush but stopped. He didn't know what he wanted to paint. He had nothing in mind. Slouching in his seat he let out a frustration groan. He just wanted to express what he was feeling today but he had no inspiration. In the middle of his frustration a movement in the corner of his eye caught his attention. Turning his head towards whatever it was, he saw the boy from earlier. He was back to dancing. He looked so elegant and confident as he glided and twirled across the floor. He looked so.. so free.

Free...
Free..
Free.

That's what Johnny wanted to paint. Swiftly sitting up in his chair he got work.

•••

As Johnny added the final touches to his painting he stood back to look at his artwork. He noticed that the human figure looked like the brown haired boy from earlier. He looked so ethereal as the white feathers danced around him.

DING.

Johnny's phone went off. It was probably one of his "friends" trying to get him to hang out. Ignoring his phone he grabbed the paint covered canvas and put it on the rack to dry. Feeling proud of his artwork he started to clean up his mess. Vibing to the music playing. He bounced around the room putting up things.

DING.

Not even bothering to check it he continued what he was doing. Whoever it was could wait. Putting away the last thing he made his way to the door. Grabbing his things he shut off the lights to the room.  Making his way down the hallway he checked his phone. He had two messages from Jaehyun.

Jaehyun:
Where are u? 
Remember we're having dinner
tonight with dad
7:15

Jaehyun:
You have 20 min to get here
or dad gonna be pissed
And I really wanna see that 😏
7:45

"FUCK" Johnny said under his breath. Looking at the time he could make it on time. If breaking a few laws would allow him to make it on time- then so be it. Rushing out of the building quickly he failed to noticed the two brown eyes watching the taller.

• • •

  Putting his car into park. Johnny looked in the rear view mirror and fixed his messy hair. Checking the time; he had 5 minutes to spare. Stepping out of his car he check to see he if he had everything. Quickly he rushed into the restaurant looking around for Jaehyun. Spotting him in a booth towards the back. He makes his way towards his asshole of a brother.

"I see that you made it on time daddy's princess" Jaehyun smirk filled face stated.

Tsk this ass. Rolling his eyes he sat down. " Let's see who's the actually daddy's princess when he make it here, shall we?" Johnny said challengingly.

"We shall" Jaehyun determines.