{2}

Imagine: You and Asmo competing to see who can charm the most people.

A stupid bet. That's how this whole thing started. It was nothing more than a stupid bet.

You were eating an early lunch at RAD with Asmo when some girl demon made a comment about how Asmodeus was the most charming creature to ever have existed. One of Asmo's guy friends countered it by saying that he thought you were the most charming creature.

Asmo laughed at that before saying, "Y/N, is quite beautiful. But, she is no match for me, I am the Avatar of Lust. I mean, it should really be a crime to be as beautiful as I am." Everyone then looked at you, watching to see if you would get in on the conversation. You probably shouldn't have, but you did.

"I bet I could charm as many people as you can, if not more," you stated, more in a joking matter, but Asmo took it seriously. "Are you challenging me?" he questioned, looking you straight in the eyes. "I was just stating my opinion," you responded, attempting to keep the situation calm.

"Fine, let's see if your opinion is right. Tonight we'll both go to The Fall," Asmo stated. "The Fall?" you questioned. "It's a popular club in Devildom, it's where Asmo spends most of his time charming other demons," one of the demons at the table explained. "Exactly, we'll both go tonight and we'll see who can score the most charming points," Asmo suggested.

Asmo waited anxiously to hear your response, a glimmer of excitement bouncing around in his eyes as if this was going to be the most fun he has ever had. You let out a sigh before reluctantly agreeing to the plan.

Then, right after school, you both went back to the House of Lamentation to get ready. You had to go to Akuzon first, of course, because you had no outfits that you would deem club-worthy, especially considering the fact that you were competing against the demon of lust.

So, here you were, a few hours after you had made the bet, standing in your room, looking at yourself in the mirror. You definitely looked flawless and on top of your game. But still, you couldn't help but feel nervous about doing this. You just kept reminding yourself that all you had to do was be flirtatious and nice to any demon who passed you by in the club.

Suddenly, you got a text from Asmo telling you to meet him in the library. The two of you decided to go to The Fall together since it would be easier. So, after taking one last look in the mirror, you made your way to the library.

When you got there, you saw that Asmo was talking to Lucifer and Beel about tonight. Based on the small bit of the conversation you heard, Lucifer and Beel thought that this whole thing was a bad idea. But, Asmo wasn't backing down which meant that you weren't either.

After another moment of standing there, you decided to make your presence known. "Ready, Asmo?" you asked, catching his attention. The second you spoke, all three of them looked at you and you swore you saw Asmo's jaw drop a little. "You're going to lose, Asmo," Beel teased, making Asmo playfully glare at him.

You smiled at Asmo as he walked up to you. His eyes traveled up and down your body at a slow pace, making a blush present itself on your cheeks. "Tonight is going to be so much fun," Asmo told you with a smirk, making you laugh a little before following Asmo out of the House of Lamentation.

The way there was mainly filled with Asmo making joking comments about how even though you were beautiful, you could never measure up to him. Even though you pretended to be annoyed by him, you both knew how much you loved the attention he was giving you.

Finally, you arrived at The Fall, and you could hear the noise that was inside from the street. "Ready?" Asmo asked you. "Always," you replied. "Because you know, you could always go back. I'll even make a deal with you and let you call tonight a tie when people ask who won," he continued. "Aww, Asmo, are you that intimidated by me?" you questioned with a smirk.