Chapter 4

In the next day .
Rose invite jennie for a dinner to her number 1 favorite spot .
She had plan . After what happen to them last night . Now she want more .

7:00pm
They sit on the carpet .
Jennie is confused bcos theres a petals of rose on the carpet and theres a white candles  .

"rose . This is sweet" she said and her tears almost fall . "lisa never did this"

"sshh . Stop mentioning her name" rose said

Jennie nod .

...

They eat and talk and laughing .
...

After eating . Rose cleard her throat and started to talk .

"jennie?"

Jennie look at her

"what happen to us last night is realy special moment in my life . I love that" rose said

"me too" jennie shyly smile

"jennie . I... I want more"

"more?" jennie confused

"jen . When i first saw you.  I feel something special . And after mo ikwento ang nakaraan mo . Nakaramdam ako na gusto kitang alagaan .

"nakaraan ko?" jennie shock

Rose nod "your drunk that night jen . And you tell all the story of your life"

"all? You mean?"

"i know your a whore girl bfore.  You told it" rose said .

Jennie look down

"hey.  Look at me" rose said

Jennie look at her

"Im not judging you okay"  rose spoke . "after i heard everything from how she change your life to how she hurt you so much . .
That time . I started to hate her and i want to protect and  I want to taking care of you jennie . And i want you to feel the real love"

"kaya ba pina sigaw mo ako non ng lahat ng pain sa buhay ko? . Kaya ba hinayaan mo kong i voice out lahat non?" jennie ask

Rose nod "bcos i know your pain already . And i want to start with that moment to help you move on .
Jenie . . Ayokong makita kang nahihirapan at nasasaktan . I want to take care everything about you .
Your heart . You . Jennie . I care for you and your special to me start the day i saw you"

Jennie's tears fall down .
She don't know why rose telling all this.  But her heart melt so much . Her feelings for rose is now deep and deep situation

"rose . W-what are you saying?" her voice shaking

"jennie i love you" rose spoke .

Jennie's eyes wide open and her heart beating so fast .

"thats why i said i want more . Bcos i love you .  I love you. More than friend . And-"

"i love you too" jennie spoke

Rose eyes wide "jennie?" her voice crack

Jennie smile and hold rosie hand
"i said i love you too"

"r-realy?" rose crack voice

"rose . Matagal ko ng gustong sabihin sayo pero natatakot akong mareject . Natatakot ako na masira kung ano man ang meron tayo ngayon"
jennie take a deep breath . "palalim ng palalim ang nararamdaman ko para sayo habang tumatagal .  Rose . Ikaw ang nag paramdam sakin ng mga bagay na akala ko hindi ko mararanasan . The romantic place . Romantic moment . Sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam non rose . . Kaya sobrang saya ko nung nakilala kita.. I never felt all that . Ngayon lang . Dahil nakilala kita . You make me feel more special"

Rose smile "jennie?"

"rose ?"

" Will you be my girlfriend?" rose ask.

"no need to ask rose" jennie smile

"but i want to propose" rose pout .

"okay . Ask it again"

Rose smile sweetly "will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes rose.  Yes" jennie smile widely

Rose tears fall down and hug jennie tight "thank you jennie . I love you so much" rose break the hug
"i promise.  Aalagaan kita at hindi ko gagawin ang ginawa sayo ng ex mo . Pangako jen"

"i know rose.  I know . Hindi moko sasaktan"

They kissed  under the moon light .

...

(MW)

Jisoo laying in her bed while thinking .
Nang hihinayang sya para kay jennie dahil tinanggihan nito ang another contract.  Wala na syang balita at hindi nadin nya ito macontact from last time .

"jisoo?" her mom interupt

"mom" she stood up

"are you okay?"

"yes mom . May iniisip lang ako"

"babae ba ?"

Jisoo chuckles "mom"

"tell me if im wrong?" her mom giggle

"yes mom . But not like what you think"

"so ano pala?"

"si jennie . Naisip ko lang kung nasan  na sya . Hindi ko nadin sya macontact"

"do you like her?"

"no mom"

"so? You still inlove with your past?"

Jisoo sigh "i dont want to talk about it mom"

"okay im sory" her mom take a deep breath . "iwanan na kita. Goodnight" her mom kiss her forehead and leave

Jisoo lay on her bed again and close her eyes.

...

. Lisa and sana is in the living room while talking how to start to find jennie .
Sana shock ng malaman nyang s jennie kim ang ex na hinahanap ni lisa .

"god lisa.  What the hell and how dare you to hurt this wonderful woman ?"
Sana said while staring at jennie's photo.

"d-do you know her?" lisa confused

"ofcors.  My god . Jennie kim . The newest and hottest model ng chanel . My god lisa.  Sinong hindi nakaka kilala dito . E halos lahat . Pinapantasya tong ex mo.  And im sory huh.  Kahit ako . Pinangaparap ko to"

Lisa grab the picture on sana's hand and glared at her

"damn lisa . Your such a stupid to break the heart of that precious woman . I mean . Fuck you.  She's my idol . Shit lisa!" sana yelled

"i know im stupid.  Please.  Just help me nalang to find her"

"to hurt her again? You want to win her back to hurting again?"

"no" lisa stood up "hindi ko na gagawin yon.  Kaya nga ako nag papaka pagod dito para hanapin sya. . Gusto kong bumawi"

"pano kung huli na pala?" sana said

Lisa stay in the silent then feel the pain .  Sana's right.  Pano kung huli nanga? Her thought runing . She sit on the couch bcos she feel the pain. 

"hahanapin ko parin. Alam kong mahal nya ko. . Mahal ako ni jennie" her tears fall down

Sana approched her "lisa im sory" she hug her "i didn't mean to-"

"your right" lisa cut sana's word "pero hindi ako susuko" lisa sob

Sana hug lisa more tight .

...

Jennie and rose got home after from a sweet moment .

"this is the most wonderfull moment in my life" rose said

Jennie smile and look at rose "i realy love you rose.  Please take care of my heart.  Don't broke it"

"i love you too . And i will never broke your heart . I promise"

Rose press her lip on jennie.

........