Chapter 1: the start for the hardest part

Anne POV

I'm still walking out of the road, go to the park full of darkening sides, the shadow of lights, and some random people cautiously still be lonely apart from the bench. Can't let go of the feeling of looseness, devastating and full of immaturity. Why do I like this? What's the matter? What's the purpose to be like this?

Come on, still wanna like being good enough. Or else something that wanna be like to be special. The common mistake I almost did to the rest of my life, is to get higher grades, my family really proud of me and my friends are gotta be said, you do it, really proud of you, good luck for your journey. Stepping forward is really difficult because you know still intricate and simpler crashes into the physically and mentally part.

I hope one day, my life is almost like the same moments of little buddy cutest random people seem likely joining the most significant aspects of a very special day.

Ain't wanna be good?

Alarms are still ringing up, so I barely do apply my instinct done to make stuff and confusion back to reality as a student. Wish me good luck. Hope you still have good days.

" Hey dude, how was your day?" Romney said, I gladly stare at me. That obviously still have physical contact. He still cute either his face has to marked that symbolize accidental death.
My response is smiling at him, so I wanted to do is hug him. He smiles back at me, really approachable

" I'm good, but wait, I really miss you" I added, Romney really surprised and shocks.

"missing you know " he laughed out loud.

"you know, sometimes I just wanna be like break opponents of loneliness. I don't like to see myself are still drowning of saddest moments" I added, I look into his face, to see his reaction, accommodation and onerous feeling of disappointment

Really wanted to be

"Anne, you know how much I love you to be my friend, you like my little sister. It really breaks my heart to see you like drowning the loneliness apart. You can also have contacts, communications and to bring in your personal and particular sad part of your life. Wish me still your brother, really wanted to see your genuinely smiling face, please bring it back "

So, as of now. I started crying like a baby. So Romney really tightly hug me, and real-life situations. I wish these moments are forever, into formed of circulation in good condition that my heart is really good picked up a good guy, that genuinely interested catches up my heart into small pieces of heartbreak.

But one moment of silence

Romney said,

"Sorry Anne, I need to go back into the reality of life"

"I need to say goodbye"

PS: This is my first-time English story, I wish you could have interested, love and support. But if you don't like it, you will have to get out"