Prolouge

The girl stared unseeingly out the window, grey eyes watching the world pass her by as the car bumped up and down on the unpaved road.

Her parents were in the front seats, talking about something, probably yet another problem that was going to make their lives even closer to hell. The teen had perfected the art of blocking things out, if she didn't want it to exist, it no longer existed, and most of the words her family ever says were things she blocked out.

She was barely aware of anything, lost in her wandering thoughts that seemed to be about everything and nothing, but perhaps this was a blessing. She didn't notice the danger that lied ahead, so she couldn't feel bad about anything.

The car was over a bridge now, and music was blaring loudly so no arguments between her parents could occur. However, one could say this is what killed them. They couldn't hear the two cars racing behind them, honking until it was too late. The mother looked up and panicked, and immediately swerved.

The girl was completely numb to the world around her, while her parents screamed she sat quietly, staring as everything seemed to go slow motion. The front of the car went into the water first, however it wasn't deep. The front was pushed in by the rocks that were barely covered by rocks, but the back of the car wasn't. She didn't feel any pain as her head slammed against the window she was looking out of and shards of glass entered her skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miles away, the girl's older sister was sitting on a couch while eating salad. She didn't know anything of what happened until she heard a knock on the door.

"Excuse me, are you Forest White?" A male police officer stood on the other side, accompanied by another officer. The girl nodded her head slowly, confused as to why they were here.

"We need you to come with us, there's been an accident," the female officer said, giving a sympathetic look to the young adult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"River, please wake up... mom and dad are gone, we only have each other..." the Forest held back tears as she held her younger sister's hand. Then, she noticed what was on the news.

"This... this is a joke... creepypasta aren't real..." she thought, terrified of what would happen if they did exist.

"Those bastards better not hurt my children," a familiar male voice spoke behind her. She jumped and turned around, only to come face to face with the ghosts of her dead parents.

"Oh shit," she breathed, before she fainted and fell on the floor with a resounding "smack!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Prologue done. Actual chapters should be longer. If you want this to continue, vote and comment. If not, say so. If you have a specific creepypasta you want to see ie Ticci Toby or Slenderman, say so. If you want something that can be related to creepypasta, ie Marble Hornets or Sally Face, say so. However, it may take awhile for the characters to appear, so please be patient. I already have a plot planned out, but I will likely be rewriting it multiple times before the story ends. Make all the suggestions you want.