THE MONSTER LAKE

In the morning, they all were prepared to go into the water. They packed their tents and bags. They tied their horses to a tree near the lake and were ready to go inside deep into the water. They were scared..., but they knew they can do this. They don't know what is going to come up next..., what they have to face further..., but they believe that they can do this..., they have to do this... for their kingdoms...

They picked up their swords towards the sky and cheered up...

Peter and Jerry said "for the name of our KINGDOM DELIGHT..."

William and Jack said "for the name of the KINGDOM HEAVENS..."

They all together said "we will bring PEACE and HARMONY to our nations..."

They shouted together "LETS FIGHT FOR OUR NATION"

Then Jerry put a spell on each one of them, so that they can take breath underwater. He put his hands on both the shoulder of other and stared into their eyes one by one individually.

"If fish can do, you can do too,

If they can breathe underwater,

You can breathe too...

Under your nose... Grow some gills,

Grow your legs...like a tail,

Use your brain and your wit,

To kill the monsters of the lake...

Swim, swim, swim..., Like an eel,

Fight, fight, fight..., like a whale.

He put these spell on each one of them individually. Then Jerry closed his eyes and put the spell on himself.
If fish can do, I can do too,

If they can breathe underwater,

I can breathe too...

Under my nose... Grow some gills,

Grow my legs...like a tail,

With my brain and my wit,

I will kill the monsters of the lake...

Swim, swim, swim..., Like an eel

Fight, fight, fight..., like a whale

They put their swords into Sheath, they picked up their bags, and jumped into the water. They all went to the different directions in search of the castle into the water, where they were hoping the Queen Georgia. They all were having maps and they started swimming towards their destination.

They swam deep into the water. They felt, they were lost...but they continued towards their goal. Jack was having map in left hand and started reading it, when he felt he was moving in a wrong direction. And he was having the sword in the right hand. He was concentrating on the map to see that how far is the castle and in which direction he has to go.

Then all of sudden Jack felt something moving on his legs. Something was griping his legs lightly and that thing is moving upwards to his things. The grip was so tight that he felt pain in his legs.

When he saw down, it was an octopus. It was growing slowly. He cut one of his legs... the octopus shouted and grow in a huge size in few seconds and so many octopus came from behind towards Jack.

He cut the legs of 2 octopus..., but they grew legs again..., he was fighting with each octopus courageously, but was unable to kill any octopus. Each and every time he was cutting their legs but they grew them again.

Jack was covered from all side. All the octopuses were gathered around him. Two octopuses were holding his legs tightly. One of the octopus opened his mouth to eat jack's head... all of sudden Jack raised his sword and cut his head..., and octopus died.

Then jack come to know that cutting their heads can only kill the octopus...he started chopping each octopuses head...and one by one each octopus died.