Chapter 3

High School, before Hyde arrives

FEZ POVs

My plan is so perfect! I mean: have you seen Hyde, it's obvious that Jackie Will like him. And I win something to: not only see Hyde so hot even I can follow Kelso everywhere he goes and if anyone ask me I say 'I'm helping a friend'.

So now it's a Little boring because Kelso and Jackie are cuddling, all the school are seeing here with love and other stuff, but I'm angry. Kelso's so perfect and Jackie'll leave him; he's gonna be alone. Oh! They're saying goodbye! Oh, I have to tell Hyde.

Fez goes to a phone booth and calls Eric's basement

H: Hey, what's up man?

F: Oh, Fez this is your moment!!

H: What? No, I'm not doing that again Leo, that's sended my step-dad at jail.

F: WHAT?? I'm Fez

H: Ah, the foreign guy. Kelso has left?

F: Yes, and if we talk more, you talk to Jackie less, moron guy so bring your ass here and do the plan happens!

H: Yes, sir.

F: Goodbye, Hyde

Hyde hangs up

So, I keep follow Kelso and I see him: playing football! Oh, he is so hot. I mean, I never feel this before, I have the urgence of be next to him to Kiss him and... NO,NO AND NO, Fez, you aren't gay. But he is there playing and I want Oh, maybe I'm gay. I have to know.

I know! I have to visit the gay club! There are only 2 more person, but I not have other choice.

(Fez goes and enter in the club, there are two other)

W: Hi, I'm Will and I think you're confussed, this is the gay club not the foreign club.

F: No, the thing is I think I could be gay. Today I was looking at Michael kelso played at football and I felt something that I'm supposed to feel for girls, you know what I mean?

G: MICHAEL KELSO? Ohhh, he is the hottest at school but you may be a cofussion. A lot of guys only want to prove, you know? So, I'm George and you?

W: Don't listen at him, he only says that because he wants to do it with someone but nobody wants.

F: So, do you think I'm gay?

W: I think so, but to be sure you have to talk with him and you Will know. Then, you could talk with us and we try to make your life easier.

F: Well, thank you. Bye guys!

===========================

Eric's POV

So here I'm with hyde that now seems that is the hottest guy in school, now I feel popular maybe some rando girl see me and try to talk with me. Next, I could have a reason to be or something.

I hope Hyde could talk with Jackie, he was never happy and still isn't happy but when he see her or listen something about her, whow he seems a Little happy. So when he could be with her, he Will be a different guy, I hope so.

So there we are with Jackie and... What?? Who is this girl? I have to talk with her and seems friend of Jackie.

E: Hey, I'm Eric Foreman, bestfriend of Hyde.

D: Oh, the one who is talking with Jackie?

E: yes, he is

D: I'm Donna Pinciotti, I'm bestfriend of Jackie.

E: You're the president of the cuncil of students?

D: Yes I am

Then, we start to talk, she seems so profound I don't know I want to know more about her, but the bell rings and I can't do anything apart of follow Hyde to our next class.

===================

Donna POV

I'm talking with Jackei when two guys approaches to us, one is the type bad guy and the other it's the mommy guy. But he's funny, he is here 'cause he's friend but he likes me. I like him too, he's so tiny but he seems clever and funny. Oh, the bell rang, but i want to know him deeper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! I want to write more about other characters, and about Fez being gay: I still don't know what I'm do with that. SO if you enjoy this story please comment and vote!

If you like Steven/Jackie stories you can check other stories mines like 'We Will get it?' or 'Our last oportunity'.