Too Late

"Michael! Hurry up!" I focused my gaze on Tristan, I put a hand to my head. I quickly stumbled after him, tripping almost. Something about this almost seemed like...Deja Vu. I clenched his hand, and he started running towards a room in the pizzeria as I was stumbling following somewhat behind him.
"Steady down Tristan! Where are we going again?" He giggled at me
"To Springbonnie and Fredbear!" I pouted no... He steadied his pace. We entered a room. Kids cheering on the Golden, Purple bear and rabbit. They were singing a little tune.
"You can stay around here if you want, I wanna get a closer view!" He quickly ran towards the stage, my hand slightly reaching out towards him as he did. No no no no n o..please no. Something terrible seemed like it's about to happen.

The children were heaping around the stage, the guards weren't even trying to stop them. What was wrong with these people. Suddenly Tristan got up on the stage. My eyes went wide, I staggered over slowly
"Tristan! Get off the stage!" He looked at me, smiling
"Nothings gonna happen to me, Michael!" Tristan called out, a guard looked over, eye wide. He started gathering the children away from the stage. I walked up close to the stage.
"Tristan, please listen to me! It's not safe!" Tristan shook his head. I grabbed him, trying to pull him away from Fredbear. He got a hold of Fredbear's face, "Let go, Tristan! Please!"
"I don't want to!" My hands slipped off of him, my face terrified as Tristan hung around, holding Fredbear's face.
"C'mon kid, get off the stage," One of the guards informed him. Tristan neglected the guard's words, elevating himself to Fredbear's mouth to where his head was in it. I started to shake. I can't stop him, I can't stop him now.

Blood splashed everywhere. I stared at Tristan's corpse, then at my hands. I wasn't able to stop him, and it's all my fault. Children's cries and screams filled the room. The two guards ushered us all out of the room, closing the doors. I started to sob, banging on the doors, screaming
"NO! NO! NO! NO!" I fell on my knees, holding my fists against the door, shaking my head. This can't be happening. Henry suddenly came over, he was eye wide. He lifted me and put me over his shoulder. He must've just been told

"Y...your gonna be going home for the night...William will drive you guys home" Henry tried relaxing me
"Why can't you have better fucking staff, Henry! They didn't do shit to stop Tristan! Not even I could try getting him away-"
"Michael, I'm sorry. I fucking am, but they were trying their hardest to stop Tristan. But I've been too busy with work here, I can't just fire them and find new employees, right now, I've gotta get everyone out of here" I went quiet, shaking, starting to bash his back
"You can't do anything right! You can't! You probably wouldn't even try to stop Tristan if you were there! You always stay in the dark and don't even hang out with the family!"
I sobbed loudly as the man stayed silent. He opened the doors, placing me on the concrete floor. He had that guilty glare in his eyes as peering down at me, then walking back inside the pizzeria.

My dad looked down at me as I sat on the ground, I lowered my head.
"I'm sorry..." I put my hands to my face, "I couldn't stop him, he wouldn't listen!" I looked at him again with tears in my eyes. He was glaring. I started to shake, hugging myself
"Michael, get up, the other two are already in the car" He started to walk off towards the car, not glancing back one. I stayed on the ground for a few seconds, then decided to follow him.