ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⒾⒻⓉⒺⒺⓃ

"Don’t think of anything
Don’t say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile
-Butterfly"

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

Im now infront of the door, I have been knocking for at least 30 minutes now. I sighed and just kicked the door open and I was welcomed by someone screaming.

"COME ON JUST TAKE A PICTURE OF ME AND YEONTAN!!"

"Ugh! Stop bothering me! I don't want to!"

"How about you Jimin?!"

"I'm busy ok?"

I

walked in the living room to see Taehyung sitting down on the couch with Yeontan on his lap, his lips turning into a pout.

"You sounded pathetic" I chuckled and he looked at me quite surprised of my sudden appearance.

"What about Hoseok? Is he better?" He asked while petting Yeontan who was biting his fingers.

"Yeah, his parents came to get him.. So I had no choice but to go home" I sighed.

"Well, since your here why not take a picture of me and Yeontan?" he smiled at me.

"What for?"

"I just want to put a picture frame in my room with me and Yeontan in it! Is it to much too ask? Just one photo or if your feeling generous maybe a couple?" He said while pouting his lips, acting cute infront of me which made Jungkook scoff.

I sighed and went to my room to get my camera, I went downstairs to see Taehyung all dressed up for the 'photoshoot'

" Ok hurry up, I want to sleep"I groaned.

He smiled posed for the picture while holding Yeontan close to him.

I smiled at my work, I showed him the pictures and he smiled very sweetly. He jumped up and down in happiness. I took a photo of him without him noticing, I'm gonna keep this photo for now.. I smiled secretly.

I gave him my camera and went to my room straight away to take a long ass nap.

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

(5:30PM)

I woke up when I felt something licking my foot, I sat up and saw Yeontan wagging his tail at me. I chuckled, I'm planning to adopt a cat and hopefully Yeontan and the cat will get along.

I guess I'll go to the pet shop tomorrow, I stood up and went downstairs. I rubbed both of my eyes and I saw a girl and Jimin making out on the couch.

I noticed that it was Naeun, I also noticed that she didn't even bother going to the hospital to see Hoseok's condition. I guess she was too busy flirting with Jimin.

I glared at her and pulled her away from Jimin and slapped her on her face that it made her fall down.

"You don't come here at my house and make out with my fucking brother you fucking slut!" I spat out.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" She spat back.

"What's your problem!? You didn't even bother to check on Hoseok's condition and yet here you are making out with my brother!" As I said that I was about to slap her  again but Jimin held me close to him.

"Why should I care about his condition when he isn't even my friend?" she smirked.

"Get out.."

"Why should I?"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

"I'm not done with your 'Brother' yet so go to your room you little child."

And thats when I've had enough, I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her towards the door and threw her out. "Don't even bother calling me, Sana, Seokjin or Hoseok as your friend"

I slammed the door behind me and looked at Jimin, "You could have at least chose a different slut" I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

I was in the middle of giving Jungkook a blowjob when we both heard some shouting and the door slamming. I stood up and looked at Jungkook. "Let's finish this later" as I said that I gave him a light kiss on his forehead and he slapped my ass.

We both went downstairs to see Jimin staring at nothing. "What happened?" Jungkook asked while wiping his sweat off of his forehead acting like we didn't do anything earlier.

"Y/N got a fight with Naeun" He sighed as soon as he said that.

"Naeun? That fucking slut whom I hated ever since the sleepover?" I asked.

"Yep, Thats her"

"Why did they fight?" Jungkook asked once again.

"can you just shut up? Y/N is currently upset right now so can you guys check on her?" Jimin sat down on the chair and watched something on Netflix.

"Jungkook you go check on her, I'll make dinner" as soon as I said that Jungkook nodded and went away to find Y/N.

(JUNGKOOK'S POV)

As soon as I found Y/N I found her crying, her clothes were so wet because of the tears that kept falling down. I sat down beside her and wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

"Shh.. Just cry it out.." I patted her head and she continued crying.

"W-why did s-she even say that?" She stuttered, trying her best to speak.

"Shh.. Calm down.. I won't ask what happened so just calm down.." And as soon as I said that she calmed down.

I could still hear her crying a little but at least she calmed down, "You must be tired of all the crying, why not take a quick nap? I'll wake up" I kissed her forehead and placed her head slowly on my lap and she slowly fell asleep. Making herself comfortable on my lap and I smiled at how cute she was.

"I could never love anyone as I love my sister.."

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

A/N: Sksksksksk I'll upload chapter sixteen later but it will be a short chapter! So I'm very sorry!