Bieber did what???

I think I slept for a while I don't know?!, I was opening my eyes seeing a bit of light,my vision was blurry but it got back to normal in seconds, "Lauren!!!,finally your awake"someone says.. I look to my right and I see JUSTIN BIEBER,he was talking to me !!!! Wait what happened? I thought,"um hi justin..... what happened? I asked,"well "Lauren" I don't know why he made my name sound like he HAD to call me that.."you passed out" he said,"o really why?" I asked,"because of me, I was too hot for you" he said with a wink,i looked at him with a straight face.."you serious?"i told him,"no"he answered politely,"why did you call my name like that?"i asked to his previous call out,"well cause last time I called you baby girl and you passed out"he said scratching the back of his neck looking tensed up,i start chuckling to his actions,"what you laughing at"he asked, "um.... you?" I answered,I looked around realizing I was on the couch with no one around,"hey where's everyone?"i asked,"well baby,first cody had to go cause you've been out for 3 hours,second my Bieber crew had to go rehearse"he said,"wait aren't you 'bieber' your supposed to be there!?",i asked awkwardly,"i decided to stay here and try to fuck you"he said with a seductive look in his eyes,"WHAT!"I said really loud but he started laughing,he looked so adorable but still that thought was making me crazy,"justin are you fucking serious!!!"i asked,"sadly,no babe,but I would want to any day pumpkin butt"he answered,"pumpkin butt?" I asked him,"yea your perfect juicy ass"he answered back,i just sat there thinking is this what his charm is..because seriously even thought I don't like these type of guys, he was seriously turning me on,after I snapped out of my thoughts I looked around and justin was not next to me where he was so I decided to look ,I got up from the couch and yelled "justin where are you?","in the bathroom,wanna join"he said from upstairs,shit ok I will go let's see what happens..(god I'm such a bitch) I knocked on the door.
JUSTIN'S POV
I saw Lauren being in her thoughts but looking at her perfections made me have a big bulge so I decided to run to the bathroom I was fixing the problem but then I hear Lauren "justin where are you" she asked ,"I'm in the bathroom,wanna join"i answered back, gosh I'm so smart...there goes my cockiness again,i was still fixing my fucking jerry when I hear a knock, I pull my pants up and I remove my shirt just to tease her, I opened the door,"i would like to join" she said,"wait...huh?,you wanna join"i asked reassuring what she said,"yea,sexy I want you"she said,FUCK I'm having a bulge again,i held down to my crotch I really didn't care what she thought,"omg justin I was kidding"she tells me with big eyes and I see her staring at my bulge,"Lauren"i call her,"yes" she says blushing cause she affected me,i just pulled her into the bathroom and locked the door,"justin? I told you I wasn't serious"she told me again,she was arguing with what I just did but I wrapped my hands around her waist making her shut up,i pull her closer and I stare deep into her eyes.
LAUREN'S POV
After the knock I decided to play with him and when I did I saw him get a bulge and that made me blush like crazy he called my name and I said "yes"? But all he did was pull me in the bathroom and lock the door,i started arguing of why did he do that but he wrapped his hands around me,he stared at me and then he came closer to my lips, I didn't feel tensed up and I didn't want to back down,he kissed me!!! So passionately I couldn't even think straight but I put my hands around his neck tugging his hair,"uh" he moans between his kisses,we were kissing for a good 5 minutes and then I realized what I was doing..i stopped,"what, something wrong"he asked,"no I just have to go home"i said,"ok pumpkin butt"he says,he orders Kenny (his driver/bodyguard) to take me home.
---------- at home--------------
I reached home and I thanked Kenny for driving me,i went straight to my bed and I couldn't think this was even true...
JUSTIN BIEBER KISSED ME!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
HEY GUYS I KNOW I DIDNT UPDATE FOR FREAKING FIVE DAYS, I GOT MY TERM EXAMS AND THEY CHANGED AND EXAM A DAY TO TWO A DAY...THE FUCK.
WELL HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT 💜💜💜💜
AND THIS WEEK WAS THE BEST I CANT BELIEVE ITS BEEN SO MANY YEARS AFTER MY WORLD 🔫😍🙌