Team battle

GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE.

Jaycee and Jack 6 verses Leo and ArmorKing

ArmorKing eliminates Jack 6 with dark destroyer.

JAYCEE AND KAZUYA VS LEO AND ARMORKING

Kazuya K.O's Leo with lighting uppercut

Kazuya smirks as he sees the next opponent

JAYCEE AND KAZUYA VS JIN AND ARMORKING

JIN almost K.O's Kazuya but Kazuya tags Jaycee in, with Jaycee Receiving a devastating blow in the get, get KO'ed
Kazuya smirked.

KAZUYA AND BAEK VS JIN AND ARMORKING

Kazuya K.O's ArmorKing with Tsunami Kick

KAZUYA AND BAEK VS JIN AND HWOARANG

Hwoarang KO'S Baek with Dynamite Heel. Both of which bowed in respect.

KAZUYA AND ANNA VS JIN AND HWOARANG

KAZUYA KO'S JIN

KAZUYA AND ANNA VS RYDER AND HWOARANG.

Ryder was super nervous, he has never fought Tekken characters, but he is just about to fight one of the most dangerous characters alive.
Ryder took his stance and got ready, before he could attack Kazuya. Kazuya tagged Anna in. Anna ran in Jump kicking Ryder but Ryder caught the leg with Ryder's grip on her leg he dropped her, and got into a figure four lock, and bridged up into a figure 8 leg lock. Anna screamed for Kazuya, Kazuya came in and stomped on Ryder's stomach and repeated the action. Until Hwoarang came in with a flying eagle, dropping Kazuya, Hwoarang was about to use dynamite heel, but Kazuya had other plans, he swept Hwoarang's leg under him and stomp again, he picked Hwoarang up by his neck and threw him KO'ing him.

Ryder ran to Hwoarang, "are you okay.

Hwoarang: I'm fine, been through worse Nina is waiting for you.

Ryder nodded and stood beside Nina and both walked onto the arena.

KAZUYA AND ANNA VS RYDER AND NINA

Ryder went first kicking Kazuya straight in the face four times and slamming his heel into Kazuya's gut, he tagged Nina in and Anna decided to stand in.

Nina: Well if it isn't my dear sister Anna

Anna: well sister, let's settle this like old time

Nina: With pleasure

Nina sprinted at Anna, Nina jumped at Anna with her leg trapping Anna on the ground stretching her leg while kicking her face. Nina stood up, not letting Anna get up, Nina stood on one leg, with her arms stretched and came through with her hands coming together to come into contact with Anna's stomach. Anna surprisingly got up, and sent rapid fire kicks at Nina's face, Nina get sent, Anna decided to run at Nina, but Nina leapt up, with her legs colliding into Anna gut KO.

NINA: Sweet sweet Anna, Goodbye.

NEXT BATTLE

KAZUYA AND MIGUEL VS NINA AND RYDER

RYDER KO'S MIGUEL WITH OVERHEAD KICK WITH MIGUEL IN THE AIR.

KAZUYA AND HEIHACHI VS NINA AND RYDER

HEIHACHI KO'S NINA

NEXT BATTLE

KAZUYA KO'S RYDER

NEXT BATTLE'

KING AND EASTON VS HEICACHI AND KAZUYA

king didn't hesitate to grab Kazuya's head and smashing his head on King knee. With Kazuya almost out, king jumping into the air with hands clasped together, he came down with his hands making contacting to back of his neck KO'ing Kazuya.