Sebastian

"Another semester at school, then spring break then it'll be summer", Ally grin.

"Yeah, summer", I nod. I'm missing Emma, we talked last night on the phone but not for long. New York is three hours in front of us, so right now Emma probably at her new school.

"I can't wait for summer to come, I really want to go on that family trip dad promised us and go back to California for a while", she says.

"Do you still talk to Jesse from your old school?"

"Not often like we used to, but I told her I'll be back for parts of the summer", she explains.

"Yeah, I actually missed the hot weather back home", I admit.

"Of course you do, luckily it's not Canada or Brooklyn uncle Jake lives or else all now we're freezing", Ally laughs.

"Ready to go Ally?" Uncle Jake asks coming down the stairs with his keys and bag.

"Yes, see you later crab", she says to me.

"Later."

"Don't be late for school Sebastian, I know you live close but be on time", uncle Jake says to me and I nod. Aunty Vanessa is still at the hospital working her double shift, she'll be off tonight and all day tomorrow.

Amanda texts me,

Mans: We're on our way to pick you up, don't leave your house 

Me: Good, I'm just eating breakfast

It's raining outside, so thank goodness Amanda is coming with whoever her ride is.

They arrive five minutes later, Brandon is her ride and Lizzy is sitting in front seat with Amanda and Lily in the back.

"Hey guys", I say and when I get in.

"It sucks to have the rain falling on the first day of school", Lizzy sighs.

"Yeah, how you holding up man?" Brandon watches me in the mirror.

"Taking it day by day, I'll be fine", I assure him.

"You sure?" Amanda holds my hand.

"Yes", I nod.

"Amanda I'm sorry Zayne did that to you though", Lily frowns.

"It's all in the pass, let's forget about it", she says.

_____

"Welcome back to another semester at school and all newcomers", Victoria says as we enter the building,"next month we'll be having that valentine's day handout where girls get roses from guys", she adds.

"So don't forget to purchase your roses and pay to have it deliver to the girls of your choice guys!" Amanda yells.

Everyone claps.

"Victoria can I talk to you?" Lily approaches Victoria.

"If it's to get back your spot on the student body then you're terrible mistaken, you already been replaced', she says.

"I wanted to know if I can try out for the squad", Lily says.

"My squad? Well there are tryouts later this week and only two spots are available so good luck", she says. 

"Thanks", she grins.

"Hey guys, hey darling", Daniel kisses Lily's cheek and she blushes.

Everyone gasps at them and starts to gossip.

"Why is he even with her?"

"Why would he want Nick's leftovers?"

"Everyone shut up and mind your business!" Lily snaps.