Named

I sucked back the first sip of the coffee that Spencer had made me. The previous night, I had gotten no sleep, due to a nightmare that I hadn't had in years. I was on the phone with Dilan while I went through the files. 

"We watched this movie, and it wasn't scary, but it was intense. It was about spies on a mission to save one of their own from the bad guys. And aunt Penny got startled and made this funny little noise," Dilan laughed. 

I smiled with a yawn. 

"Are you tired? I can go it you want," Dilan assured. 

"No, I'm listening, sweet boy. I was up all night working, but I want to keep talking to you. Tell me more about the movie," I continued, shutting my tired eyes tightly. 

"Okay. The one guy, the bad guy, he took the girl on the team. He lept her locked up and her team tried to find her. In the end, she got out and beat up the bad guy. She reminded me of you," he stated proudly. 

"Wow, sounds like a great movie. We'll have to watch it when I get home, okay?" I chuckled. 

"Okay, then I won't spoil it anymore," he replied sheepishly. 

"Guys, Garcia's got something!" Hotchner called as the video call began to ring. 

"Okay, sweet boy, work time. I'll talk to you later," I stated. 

"Okay, love you," he muttered. 

"Love you too," I stated proudly hanging up. 

I got up with my coffee in hand and walked over to the screen. 

"What have you got for us Garcia?" Rossi asked. 

"Well, I did some digging and this is what I found on your guy. Lloyd Sosa, he's forty years old, and he's currently a handyman for a company called 'Don's Fixer Uppers'," she recited. 

"Does he have any marriage records or something that would link to the profile?" I asked. 

"No marriage records, barely even records of him. He's got a birth record, and a record of a license and job," she explained, clicking away on her computer. 

"Hold on," she chirped. 

"What is it, baby girl?" Morgan asked. 

"Sosa did a few months in the Covington Behavioral Health Hospital when he was thirteen after a death in his family," she informed. 

"Who died, his mother? It had to be someone he was attached to," Hotchner asked. 

"No, not his mother, his baby sister, Sabrina Sosa. She came premature and she died within a few hours of being alive. He told the nurse it was all their fault that his sister didn't survive," she said solemnly. 

"Let me guess. Baby Girl Sosa had brown hair and green eyes?" I asked. 

After a moment of clicking Garcia nodded sadly. 

"It makes sense now. He's trying to replace his baby sister, he believes that she's still alive, but then something brings him back to reality and he remembers that she died. He's not targeting a girlfriend that broke his heart," I stated. 

"Which means he's not targeting a med student because of a person, he's seeking revenge on the medical industry that failed him," Spencer agreed. 

"Garcia do you have a last known location of Sosa?" Rossi asked. 

"He checked back into work today, he's currently on the clock," she answered. 

"What's his next job?" JJ asked. 

"Uh, a hotel not far from the school," Penelope answered. 

"Okay, Morgan, JJ, pick him up," Hotchner instructed. 

Morgan and JJ were quick to head out. I stepped back and took a seat at my desk. 

"Humble when they're back. I want you and Reid to interview him, okay?" Hotchner suggested. 

"Roger that," I agreed. 

I threw my head back, closing my eyes. Someone poked my shoulder, making me jump wildly. I glanced at Spencer, my heart racing. 

"Sorry. I just wanted to ask how you were feeling," he informed. 

"Tired," I answered honestly. 

"You didn't sleep at all last night, did you?" He asked. 

"Not a wink," I muttered. 

"Can I ask why?" 

I paused for a second. I might as well just spit it out. 

"I had a bad dream. And I had it before, but not in a while," I explained. 

Spencer nodded and left the conversation at that. 

"I'm thinking about getting Dilan counseling. Do you think I should get some too?" I wondered. 

"Yes. And not because I don't think you're strong enough to deal with it on your own, because even the strongest people can get beaten down.  I think it would be a good idea, to at least be able to say that you're not carrying the burden and secret of being a victim on your back," he answered honestly. 

"Thanks. I was fighting with myself," I sighed. 

He gave a small smile before turning to the file in his hands.