Intoxicated (A Zayn Malik Fanfiction)

The music blared from the speakers. The house was literally shaking. I looked around to see everyone either drinking, high or passed out. I was pretty sure I was high or drunk, probably both. Everything was such a blur. My friend's were calling out my name, but it sounded as if their voices were a thousand miles away.

My eyes lingered on a guy. He was leaning against the wall, shirt untucked and ripped jeans ; matted blond hair pressed against his forehead, he looked up. His eyes were like an endless ocean. God he was hot i thought to myself. No wait... the guy smirked at me. One of those knowing smiles .I realized he knew me and so did I. He was the faggot of our class. I immediately turned around embarrassed. I wanted him to leave. " Please just go away", I muttered to myself.

Suddenly, an incredibly drunk girl toppled on top of me. She giggled and stroked my chest. She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "How wasted am I?". I found myself smiling at her, she stopped laughing, and then I found myself pinning her against the wall and kissing her soft lips. I felt nothing. Nothing at all. But I needed my feeling to go away. I kissed her again. She gently pulled away and murmured in my ears, " Definitely Wasted".

...

That's all i seemed to remember. Everything that happened after that seemed like a distant memory. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, but i didn't bother to pick it up. I felt a warm body pressed against mine. I slowly turned around to see the sleeping blond girl i had hooked up with at the pathetic excuse for a party. 

I gazed up at her long blonde locks falling gently across her face, and those beautiful, long, thick eyelashes. I remember her mystifying stormy grey eyes. Yet, I felt nothing for her. I definitely thought she was beautiful, but I didn't feel anything with her, In fact I hadn't been feeling anything with any girl...

Am I gay? I asked myself. I tried to push the thought away, but now it was literally engraved into my mind. I didn't want to think about it anymore.

My phone started ringing again, but my mind had wandered off someplace else. i picked up my trousers from the floor and took out the left over weed which i had left in my pocket. I always seemed to have it wherever I went. It was like the mirror I always had with me too. It was the only thing which could get my mind off all those horrible thoughts running through my mind. It was my only way of escape. I inhaled the smoke and immediately felt the effect on me. Intoxicated with madness,in love with sadness, i thought to myself.

I once again looked at the girl sleeping next to me. I realized that I didn't even know her name. My phone started ringing for the third time. I groaned and answered the call..

"You fucking twat", some guy shouted.

"Chris?", I asked, a little dazed from the weed.

"Why the fuck didn't you pick up your phone? Where are you?", he bellowed.

"I didn't think it was important mate, calm down", I groaned.

"Get here NOW"

"No I cant I'm kinda busy.."

"Listen Zayn, My dad..." , Chris started. Chris's dad was a cop at the town police headquarters.

"Fuck", I whispered.

"Mate, he found it... He found our stash".

...

So that's It!! :) I don't know if it was any good... Anyways please no hate! :/ If u didn't like the first chapter.. Don't continue reading..Btw this is our first fanfiction and we're super excited to write the next chapter. We will try to update every other week and try not to keep u guys waiting... or guy..  ;P  Anyways too much typing.. and i'm pretty sure you're getting bored :3 

Good bye my little twats -i mean it in the nicest way possible :P