Part 3 : Mother,....Grandmother

~If I don't know what a miss is, I'm a end up figuring out that it's home, And my mother and grandmother cocoa butter kisses~

  " I think i miss my home...huh"

  I never really had this feeling. This was a first, but i always had some flaws when i was home. I always managed to do something wrong, i managed to mess up and disapoint my mom..as usual.

 I got something to eat since i was way off the edge and high as a kite. Then sat down watch a little TV, I was off of work today,so i got to chill. But then i started thinking and i came acrossed home, and depression came acrossed my body, so i reached for the blunt and inhaled that shit in, i held it in for a little then exhaled. I started feeling dizzy but it was a good dizzy. Hehheh dizzyness feeling good. Usually when I'm dizzy I gotta lay down, but this dizzy was good. Truly this was kicking in.

  *drifts to past*

  (Hears cry in the distance)

Hearing my mother cry of course I was cocerned and curious why. So I went to her room...

Me:m-m-mom are you ok

*sniffles sniffles* ( as she looks up to see me and tries to play off her crying)

Ma: oh.. yeah I'm perfectly fine

Me: are you sure.. you can tell me.

  She just pauses and thinks. " You are a young man now..so you could understand." She says wiping herself off.

Ma: Baby come sit down ( as she motioned to come over)

   I sat down next to her very clueless on what will she hit opon me. "W-well... (she sighs)...how do I put this, ...we're getting kicked out of the house." She tells me while she began to tired up.

Me: Mom! Really I can't beli-.

Ma: But the good news is we're gonna move in with grandma.

(A knock on the door)

*knock* *knock*

  "I should go get it... that should be your grandmother." She said as she got up. "....get your stuff." She said, as she looked down in sadness.

  So I went into my room and just sat down on my bed and looked out in space, not moving, shoot hardly breathing. I just started making friends , I still get bullied a bit at school. And now were moving, I'm going to a new school, I could hardly make friends now, I've gotten so far. So I packed my things, but marched down stairs to protest.

Grammy ( grandma): Hey sugarfoo-

Me: hey but we've gotta talk.

Both M&G: uuh..okay

  I explained what I was thinking about in my room..well my old room, and we all just started arguing two verses one. A screaming match back and forth. I couldn't win, then a quiet car ride all the way to Pennsylvania from Philadelphia, and a quiet dinner and a silent night.

*drifts out of memory*

  I was so high but filled with anger. That I knocked everything off the coffee table. Then let out a scream, then sat in silent with my hands on my head and my elbows resting on my knees.

" I knew I didnt miss home.."