Chapter 1

-3 Years Ago-

Kia was in her room writing in her diary. While her other twin Sia was out side playing with the boy from next door. The boys name was Jaylin. He always came over to play with Kia. But instead Sia wanted to play with him. "Hay Sia pass me the ball please." Jaylin said looking at her. "No I had it first. " Sia said looking the other way. "But it's my ball, I'm telling.? Jaylin said running towards the door. Sia picked up this big rock. "No your not Come back her now." Sia said looking at him. "Huh Sia what are you doing with that big rock?" Jaylin asked looking confused. "I'm just gonna have some fun with it." Sia said with a evil look on her face. "M-MOM..." Jaylin said running towards the door. "Your mom isn't home were all alone." Sia said walking closer go him.  Sia through the big rock at Jaylin's face she got on top of him hitting him repeatedly.  He gets out louder and louder. Sia is covering his mouth then she busted his skull open with the big rock. Jaylin had stoped moving. Sia got off of Jaylin and dragged him into his bed. She put him under the covers. Sia went back home and took a bath washing off the blood from her body.

Sorry this is such a short chapter but I'll make the other ones longer.