A dream continued

Shoto turned to face Bakugou. Mimicking his posture, he smiled. A genuine caring smile, one where his eyes smiled too.

"Let me guess you are my present. Oh how lucky me."

"Don't be sarcastic you prick, you either get me or you don't."

Shoto always teased him like this. Like a brat needing someone to put them back into their place. Bakugou never backed down from the challenge.

"Oh I'll happily take you!"

Shoto grabbed hold of a fistful of Bakugous shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. He parted his lips and licked Bakugou's lower lip asking for entry within. With that the boy opened his and let their tongues meet, tasting each others want.

Coke mixed with something fruity, was that ..strawberries?

Hesitantly Bakugou slowed his actions until Shoto sensing his caution, stopped.

Why was it Shoto tasted of strawberries in the same way Kirishima had?

Feeling his hesitation Shoto, with his hand still on Bakugou's shirt and the other holding onto Bakugou's belt so that he couldn't escape, backed his head up to look into the boys clouded eyes.

"Kat?"

He sounded nervous, unsure of what was wrong or if he had done something.

Did he forget something that Bakugou didn't like? Did he kiss too hard? But Bakugou normally loves when he does that?

"Sho. Why do you taste like him, like strawberries?"

Shoto took a step back, he looked like a deer in headlights- like he'd just seen a ghost. His arms drooped to his sides.

"I, so what I can't taste like strawberries if I want to? It's probably just my drink you taste, it's one of Sero's you know how they can be."

Shoto joked, playfully hitting his arm.
The birthday boy became defensive which wasn't like him. Unease rolled about in his stomach and seeing how Bakugou tensed made his own body tense.

How'd Katuski know? What was he going to say or think?

This now made Bakugou tread on eggshells. Choosing very carefully what to say next, where to look. Every small detail being evermore prominent.

What wasn't he telling him? Why did he suddenly feel the need to lie to him?

"Don't bullshit me Sho. I know you find strawberries too sweet. Tell me why you taste of Him!"

Was he getting jealous? Why? And why did he want to kiss him again just to get that flavour back on his own lips?

Kirishima wasn't his, nor could he stop Shoto if he wanted to be with him. Bakugou raised his hand up to push Shoto's away. He felt betrayed. Shoto wasn't his either but the thought of him with another that he liked AND happily lying to him about it stung like a lava knife. Especially after the earlier antics between these two had been kept a secret from everyone else.