- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴄᴀʀs - ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ sᴄᴀʀs ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Improvisation〗
"The alleyway at 4-2-10 Ekou Street" I glared at my phone, seeing Iida's location becoming still "He hasn't moved since then. Stain should've been dead by now"

"Then let's go" Todoroki stepped forward "Why did you even leave him in the first place?"

"He said he wanted to fight for Tensei, but it's clear he's not going to be able to fulfill that quest anymore" I adjusted my jacket comfortably on my costume.

As soon as those words left my mouth, Midoriya tugged on to my jacket and sent a gaze.

"Do you think.. He's made it?" he asked in an concerned manner.

I instantly began sweating.

"We should hurry" I then activated my One for All and Elements together, yet again, causing a huge ruckus within my stance as a collision of the Element's characters intertwined with One for All.

Beside me, stood a surprised-looking Todoroki. This wasn't even my full potential yet he showed a sign of shock. I cleared my throat and turned back to the boys.

"Now" I announced the leave.

The two nodded their heads immediately before zooming right passed me, in which I followed from behind. I huffed through my nose and began contemplating whether or not I should have abandoned Iida.

I looked sideways to my visible Quirks, not being able to hear anything from the ear-raping wind pressure that was setting about.

*WRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Right at the moment my Quirks were about to result in flames, the familiar-looking alleyway could be seen, instantly having me to stop at the perfect time. I narrowed my eyes and landed just centimetres away from Iida's figure.

But when opening my eyes and allowing the two other boys join in, all I was met with was Iida being put in a chokehold before Stain licked the tip of his bloody katana.

That's when the body armour of Iida's fell down along with his weirdly fatigued body. He first fell down to his knees then to his spine slamming to the ground.

"Welcome back" Stain spun his katana around "Glad to see your friend 'defeating' me for his brother?"

Watching him laying feebly on the ground, helpless, only made me have the urge to lash out for Stain even more. The Villain then hunched over to his body and smirked.